How You Tease Daniel

So I'm gonna try and do the preferences type.. lol I'm just doing these because I don't know what else to make a imagine about lol.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
You two are at home on the couch and you go to the freezer and you get a Popsicle. You walk back over to the couch and you start licking it, Daniel is paying you no mind and your paying him none. After a little bit you start to slurp it (not for him, just because it's good), then Daniel looks up at you. You were watching TV, so you didn't see him staring at you, watching you lick up the Popsicle. He licked his lips and adjusts the way he's sitting on the couch putting his arms on top of his crotch. You look over and notice he's been staring at you. You finally get the idea to tease him. "Hey babe" you say while licking the cool substance from bottom to top. "Uh, Hey baby.. What's up" he says switching his eyes to the Popsicle and your eyes. "Nothing," you say scooting closer to him "This Popsicle is really good!" You say seductively. "Yup..." He says quietly.
"Baby what's wrong?" You asked as you sat on his lap. He quickly covered his face with his hands and let out a groan. "Shit, baby why are you doing this." He says frustrated. "Doing what?" You say blinking at him.
"You know what your doing to me y/n." He bit his lip.
"Ohhhh, the Popsicle? I didn't know you wanted one too," you laughed "I'll get you one." You got up and started cracking up.
"PAYBACK IS COMING!" He yells at you.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Smoochie? Lol
✨Feedback?