"Well, we better get going." Luke spoke, attaching the leash to Molly's collar.

"You better enjoy this. I'm wasting valuable Ashton-hanging-out-time because of you."

Molly tilted her head to the side, letting out a small confused whimper. Luke chuckled, and scruffed up the puppy's head.

"If only I could talk to Ashton, like I talked to you."

:::

Luke had spent most of his time playing with Molly in the park, mainly because he didn't want to go home and clean the house.

Ben and Jack would always bribe Luke into doing their chores, but Luke didn't blame them. They had college and jobs so it's not like they could if they tried.

Luke's mum insisted on the blonde's two brothers staying with her in the same house because she didn't want her "babies to grow up".

However, sometimes doing the chores was a bit of a pain in the ass.

"Good job, Molly." Luke cooed as the golden puppy returned the slobber-y tennis ball back.

The blonde eyed the saliva dripping from the green ball in Molly's mouth, and couldn't help but grimace.

"You know what, I think that's enough fetching for today." Luke told his dog, and let out a breathy laugh when Molly gave a sad puppy face.

Luke tried to resist the temptation, but the large puppy eyes were too much to handle, and the blonde soon gave in.

"Fine." he said, and rolled his eyes as Molly jumped up and down, small barks escaping her.

"I hate you sometimes."

"Well, that's a little rude, don't you think?"

Luke's eyes widened and he perked up.

Ok, what? he thought. He looked down at his dog, and eyed her suspiciously. No way, Molly did not just talk.

The blonde shook his head to try and get his frazzled brain to work once again. He rapidly stood up from his spot on the grass, and turned to meet, of course, Ashton.

The universe really liked putting them together, huh?

Luke eyed Ashton up and down, and sent an uneasy smile as a "hi". Ashton seemed a little nervous, he didn't want Luke to think he was stalking him or something.

"I didn't scare you, did I?" Ashton asked, and let out a relieved sigh when Luke shook his head.

An awkwaed silence was placed between them, neither of the two not knowing what to say or do.

Texting was much easier than speaking in real life.

A small bark cracked the silence in half, and both of the teenagers looked down to see Molly jumping up and down with the ball in her mouth.

Ashton awed internally, and crouched down to be at eye level with the puppy.

"Is this your dog?" he asked, and Luke nodded shyly.

"It's almost as cute as you."

The heat crept up Luke's neck to his cheeks. He was never going to get used to the sudden compliments Ashton would tell him.

The hazel boy petted the puppy with a grin, watching as the golden furball yapped loudly.

Luke wanted to ask Ashton a question, but soon remembered his little obstacle.

He let out a small groan, causing Ashton to look up at the blonde. He watched as Luke patted down on his jeans, obviously searching for his phone.

But, Luke didn't think he was going to see Ashton today, so he didn't bring it.

The shorter of the two chuckled, and stood up once again. He took out his phone and handed it to Luke.

"Here, just type it out."

The blonde nodded and kindly grabbed the phone from Ashton's hand. He typed out the message and handed it back to the curly haired boy.

so, how come you're at the park by yourself?

Ashton read the message and nodded. "I'm not. I brought my little siblings to the children's play area, and I sort of decided to take a small stroll." he smiled.

Luke nodded in confirmation, and internally cooed. Ashton would look so adorable with kids.

The blonde zoned out for a second, picturing the shorter boy as a parent, not realising the small smile creeping up on him.

"Earth to Blondie?"

Luke broke from his thoughts and looked up at Ashton with bold blue eyes.

"You kind of blacked out there." Ashton chuckled, and Luke just shrugged innocently.

"How about we sit on the bench. I'm getting a little tired, standing."

Luke nodded in agreement, and walked towards the teal bench with Ashton, Molly following close behind.

:::

"And then he just started choking on his food so the waiter he was trying to flirt with had to try and give him the heimlich maneuver."

Luke couldn't stop giggiling at Ashton's stories about Michael.

Ashton and him had had so many weird stories together and Ashton was trying to tell every single one he remembered to the blonde.

At first it was to "break the ice", but once Ashton heard Luke giggiling, ( and not just a small giggle, but a real giggle that showed that Luke really did find it funny ) Ashton didn't want to stop the angelic sound, and so he would think of more stories.

"Oh! Oh! And when we were walking home that night I couldn't stop laughing and he just turned to me and said "He totally likes me.""

Luke laughed even more, basically out of breath, and clasped onto his stomach to try and regain air in his system.

Ashton chuckled along, but his laugher soon died down when noticing how adorable Luke looked.

And sure, he always, and I mean, always called Luke adorable. But right now, with his eyes closed shut, and his laughter ringing in Ashton's ears, Luke looked insanley adorable.

And as Ashton admired Luke, he didn't notice himself slowly falling more and more for the cute blonde.

:::

i finally updated holy heck !!!¡¡!!

its not the best chapter but I haven't updated in sooo long, i had to write something.

(( the next two chapters are perfectly planned so hopefully there won't be any delays ))

aLSO : grACIAS FOR 1.20+K READS ON TATTOOS AND FLOWERS AND 100+ READS ON THE VACATION WHAT

YOU ARE ALL CUTE ADORABLE MUFFINS ()*:・゚

- ria