Thanks for not killing me (lesbian love story) 5

Lillian's pov

Kay kissed me making me completely forget how for about a second I was scared of her I kissed back passionately, grabbing the back of her head pulling her down so all her weight was on me which was oddly comforting this time I was the one asking for permission inside her mouth she obliged letting me lick her sharp canines and molars her hand was under the pajama top I was wearing she was massaging my stomach I moved my nails slowly up and down her back Kay broke the kiss and started kissing my jaw line then nibbled on my earlobe making me put my hand over my mouth to smother a moan but Kay stopped me "I want to hear you" she said in a sultry voice that beyond turned me on she licked up the outer edge of my ear I softly moaned her name making Kay's hand on my stomach tighten almost painfully "you like that?" I panted "you have no idea" she breathed into my ear making me shudder in pleasure then we heard a knock on the door and Kay growled literally which kind of startled me she looked at me "sorry sweetheart" I smiled at her saying that then said "it's okay" she smiled apologetically then got up to get the door.

Katherine's pov

'I'm going to kill whoever is at the door' I thought while walking to get the door I opened it and saw Zach looking unreadable "you have three seconds to explain yourself" I said he didn't waste any time and said one thing "Jack" I growled at the name "what about her?"I demanded "she's downstairs and smells your human" "what how could I not have sensed her?" Zach shrugged but asked "what are you going to do?" I looked back at lily she was now on the bed looking at me I sighed but before I could answer Zachariah there was a 5'6 red head marching towards us her green eyes ablaze Zach snarled at her bearing his fangs I flitted back to lily she looked at me confused 'shit what do I do!' jack the red head being a pureblood with two alpha parents was able to knock zach unconscious easily "Katherine!" she yelled I crouched in front of Lillian and snarled jack looked at Lillian with pure loathing she screamed at me "a fucking human girl!!!" with my most controlled voice I said "yes a human she's my mate I imprinted on her" jacks eyes went to Lillian and she said in a chilling voice "your dead" then she pounced showing a reddish brown wolf with neon green eyes I intercepted her fully in tuned to my animalistic side that was telling me to kill this trespasser who threatened my mate we snapped and clawed at each other not doing any lethal damage but then jack made a mistake with her footing and I was at the advantage being able to get to her throat I was about to bite down but she spilled out quickly "what about us?" "there was never a us jack" I said honestly her eyes teared up and she was about to say something but as a wolf I tore out her throat "...Lillian" I said while turning to face her and wincing at what I saw her eyes were wide with tears streaming down and her skin sickly pale "I had to-" she cut me off saying "no you could have let her go!" "what that would have been absurd! Let her go then she could you kill anytime if I wasn't right next to you ...please Lillian understand by threatening you my mate she had so deeply disrespected me and our bond that it was necessary I've been merciful I could have her whole clan killed for that" she walked over to me and was less then five inches away she pecked me on the lips transferring some on the blood to her face I couldn't help but to like the sight of it "I ...l love you but I'm going to need some time alone" she said softly I nodded then wiped the blood off her face. I hugged her then said "I'll get someone to drive you home wait one second" she nodded I grabbed the bundle of cloth that I discarded before and handed it to lily "your cloth they're dry you can change in my bathroom" I said pointing where it was when she closed the door I got jacks corpse and threw it over my balcony 'deal with that later' I walked out into the hallway and saw zach was coming to and groaned while rubbing his neck "fucking bitch" he grumbled with a low growl after then he looked up and asked "your girl alright?" "physically yes" I said he had a pitying look in his face "get her home once she's out of the bathroom" I said he nodded the I went to the third floor which was practically another house it was well furnished but simple because that's how my father liked things "Katherine" a cold masculine voice said "father" I replied while walking up to him then kissing him on the cheek "you imprinted" he stated "yes" there was a silence then he said "Jack Winthrop from Locke and Amber's clan?" "yes I was disrespected and my mate threatened then she attempted to kill lily" I said with a expressionless voice even though inside I was fuming "do you wish to have the rest of the clan killed?" "no" "no? That seems unlike you to show such mercy" I wanted to say 'you barely know me' but held my tongue and said "my mate doesn't wish for the bloodshed" "when do you plan on turning her?" I broke my intense stare at his breast pocket and looked up into his eyes cold pieces of ice then I went back to staring at his pocket "when she's ready" then I sensed my mother my ears perking up "mom" I said happily but then my smile faded and I waited for my father to dismiss me he said "you can go" I flitted to my mother hugged tightly she licked my snout then "oh sweetheart your growing up so quickly" she said smiling I grinned showing my teeth "I can't wait to meet your mate" my mom beamed I frowned "well lily needs some time seeing me kill well was a bit much for her" my moms lips turned down and she looked disappointed "well I hope me and your father can meet her soon" my frown deepened when she said father she looked at me sadly but said "why don't you go for a run I'll get some one to clean your room" "thanks mom" I said kissing her cheek then heading towards the balcony to jump off I looked back and saw my mom a light beige she wolf with liquid hazel eyes next to her was my father a very large pure black wolf with a battle scars scattered all around his body then those cold light blue eyes that looked like ice gazing at me being completely unreadable a millisecond later i saw those cold eyes still looking at me but this time he looked human with a ruggedly handsome face that had little scars here and there making him look very intimidating and slicked back black hair thats naturally straight he was 6'5 with lightly tanned skin my mom was only 5'4 with wavy tawny colored hair that reached a little past shoulder length her face like a models with long dark lashes that compliment her large hazel eyes and porcelain white skin. Pack members saw each other like that one second they could be human then the next they could be a wolf or you could go hours seeing the same side I'm not sure why but I do know it doesn't have anything to do with what side you want to show like with humans or other wolves not from the pack I turned back then jumped into the woods ready to run.

My parents are the alphas of my pack my father a born alpha like me and my mother is alpha because when my father took over the pack he killed all the females stronger than my mom making there mates retaliate which lead to my father also killing them thus securing her position and destroying most of the clan but this happened a little over a century ago the sad thing is most of the pack would have accepted my mom but my father always does things the traditional way.