7 - Halloween Costumes

October is one of the best months of the year. The nice cold weather, the in between of winter and fall, the warm clothes, and of course Halloween.

"Jaaaaaackkkkkkkkk!" You called.

The two of you were out shopping for Halloween costumes. "Yeah?" He said, looking up from a rack of various costumes.
"I think this would be cute." You held a couples costume. It was from one of your favorite games, Legend of Zelda.

"Couple costumes?" He asked.

"Yeah, why not? We're a couple, and I happen to like Legend of Zelda." He obviously didn't look happy, but didn't argue. "Are you gonna do anything for the youtubes?"

"The youtubes?" He chuckled. "I was thinking about this green mask." He took it the rack and placed it on his face, "Am I creepy?"

"No, but it matches your hair perfectly." You laughed. He takes the mask off, and continues to look different costumes. "What about Spiderman?" You asked, taking it off the rack and handing it to him.

"Thats perfect! I'll be right back, I'm going to try it on." He says as he run to the back of the store, where the fitting rooms are.

~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes pass, before you hear Jack call for your name.

"What the hell is taking you so long?" You ask as you walk towards him.

"Does this make me look fat?" He asks, he was in a lime green fat suit. You laughed, as he began to shake the stomach. "Are you making fun of me?" He began to fake cry, and ran off; or tries to but ends only wobbling away.

You watched as the little green guy wobbles away in pain.