4 - Your Birthday

Today was your birthday. To be honest you didn't really mind about the celebration of being one and year older, and on year closer to death; it was rather just a another normal day.

But Jack, being Jack he loved it.

You were at the mall since Jack forced you out of the house for a few hours. Its was obvious that he was throwing a party.

After buying new shoes, and clothes you got a text.

It was from Jack.

I need you home, something bad happened.

Whether the text was true or not, you hurried home. Luckily, when you got to the house; it wasn't on fire.

Unlocking the door, you pushed it open, to reveal a dark house. Taking a breath in, and out, you walked into the house.

Living room, he'd be in the living room. You thought.

As you walked in, you could hear faint whispering, and shushing.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled in unison.

As your eyes adjusted to the light, you seen that Mark, Felix, Marzia, Wade, and Bob were here.

You let out a small laugh, "Thanks guys."

~time skip~

You unwrapped the last of the present, that was from Marzia. Breaking through the wrapping, it revaled a blue dress.

"Oh m- how?" You asked.

"I saw you looking at that dress when we're to Italy together. "

A few months ago, you Marzia had gone to Italy to get away from the boys. It was a fun little trip.

"Thank you!" You said as you got up to hug her.

~~~~~~~

It was close to midnight when everyone had left, it was now only you and Jack.

"I know you don't like your birthday or birthday parties, i- " Before he could finish his sentence you were already hugging him. "It was the best birthday ever."