6- Nightmares?

Eren's POV

My body is numb, but I know I'm being lifted into the air. I slowly open my eyes, and leave them open just a bit. A feeling of total fear envelopes my senses as I realize what is happening.
The air rushes around me until I come face to face with the one thing I swore to kill.
The thing looks at me with blank eyes and an eerie smile, and black hair that's all shaggy and greasy.
Suddenly the air rushes around me again, and it's mouth is widening open and growing bigger, coming closer to me, slowly but surely.
"Levi, where'd you go..?" I can't help but slur my words, and think that maybe, he's in trouble and I'm not there for him.
The fury of Levi not being nearby and possibly being eaten by one of these things because I'm not there to help, becoming my fault that he might die, overtook my mind.
And I lost control.
Everything blurs, and I feel tied down. I know I am in my titan body, but it feels different this time. I can feel myself fading. Weird tastes and textures slide down my titans throat, I know my titan form is rampaging, but what am I eating?
I'm not sure how much time passes but suddenly everything turns dark. When my eyes open, I'm back to normal, I'm being held by somebody.
Levi.
But something's wrong, he's crying, "Cor-corporal? Levi?" I could barely choke out his name.
he looks at me with the most pained expression I've seen him with. Suddenly I remember the weird tastes when I was a titan.
"Mikasa? Armin? Jean?"
Levi shakes his head,
"Hanji? Erwin?"
doesn't meet my gaze.
I ate them in my titan form.
I ate my family, my friends. My face goes numb and the rest of the blood in my face flushes out, how could I?
I can feel myself fading and I know I might shift again,
"Levi, kill me now....I deserve this."

I am jerked awake, sitting up and screaming. What was that dream I just had? No, not dream, that was a nightmare. I could feel the pain and despair it held, then I remember the series of events that happened last night. I look down to my right and see Levi (Corporal?) sleeping soundly, hugging my torso. How the hell did he sleep through my screaming? Staring down at his sleeping form, my chest is all of a sudden filled with love, and admiration. I just recently met this man, but I love him. How is that? Is it the dreams I'm having? The weird daydreams? He says he loves me, and says that the things I'm seeing are real. Are they? I feel like I can trust him.
I stare at him and admire his sharp features, pale skin. He looks so vulnerable and....cute. I shake my head and close my eyes, why am I thinking these things? Especially towards a man!
I stop and look at him again, when he's sleeping he doesn't have a hard expression or a mask on. I move my hand slowly and lightly caress his cheek, he moves slightly and hugs my torso tighter, and I smile. I look back at his face and notice he's looking at me and I turn away so fast that I somehow rip his arms away from me. My face tomato red.
"Did you just pet my cheek?"
I shake my head so hard I thought it might fall off. He laughs and suddenly, I am under him, my hands over my head being held down. I have no way to cover my embarrassed face, his expression shows he's amused, and smiles down at me,
"Now isn't that adorable?" He dips down and his lips brush mine, not fully kissing me which is excruciating.
"L-Levi..." I try not to meet his gaze, and stare at the wall instead. His face is so close to mine, I don't think I can control myself any longer, "um, Levi, I-I need to pee."
He smirks again and pushes himself up out of bed, my eyes lingered on him just a bit longer before I myself got up and went to his bathroom to do my business.
once I got out, Levi was holding a familiar journal, and intently reading. I walk closer and realize it's my journal.
I snatch it out of his hand and give him a bewildered look, "you don't just go through people's private things, and on top of that I barely know you, just because we may have had some kind weird voodoo love type of past together doesn't mean you get to look through my business."
I can't believe he was reading my writing, I've never showed anybody this stuff. I looked at the cover of my journal; a regular spiral notebook, green, and a little worn out. I'm not even sure if my writing is even that good, suddenly I'm extremely self conscious.
Levi picks up a pen, and takes my journal from me. He starts to write in it, and I don't stop him.
after about two minutes, he clicks his pen, closes the journal, and hands it back to me.
He walks out of the room. I stand in the same place for a second before opening the journal to the page he had written in, his handwriting was delicate and beautiful,

Eren ,
I hope one day you realize how incredibly wonderful you are. When you were mine and we were fighting for humanity, I always caught you looking at the stars, I would look at them too. You told me once that you love the stars, and how they always mesmerize you and pull you in, I completely understood what you meant because Eren, you are my stars. Your determination pulls me in. Your honesty pulls me in. Your eyes mesmerise me, not because of the color but because they hold so much love for everyone you care about. when they fill with despair, I fill with despair. But even if you're smiling or crying, all of you just pulls me in, and you mesmerize me. I only wish that you can see yourself this way, and maybe consider loving me like you did.

Love,
Levi
I put down the journal, and stare at the floor. I couldn't help but be speechless. Does he really love me this much? I walk out of the room and into the kitchen to find Levi standing in front of his stove making pancakes. He doesn't notice me, but I sit down on the counter behind him.
He turns around and our eyes connect, the hard stare he always holds softens when he sees me.
I decide to ask, "Levi? Are those just nightmares I'm having? Or did I really....Did I really....E-eat my friends?"
His eyes, stormy with lightning strikes, holds my gaze and doesn't falter, his voice doesn't stutter,
"nightmares?" He turns around and pulls the pan off the stove, then faces me again, "I'm afraid everything is a nightmare when you live in either world."
I pondered his words, and couldn't make sense of them. Either world? He takes a step closer to me, and rests his elbows on my thighs, leaning his head into his hands. He gives a small smile, "except when you're here, maybe life could be a sweet dream, if we just protect each other from this nightmare."
He pushes upward and we connect. Somehow I feel like I'm flying.

____________________________________________________________

HEY SORRY THIS IS LIKE WAY OVERDUE OMG

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

Sorry i was grounded for no reason and i also had writers block uuughhhh

I hope people are still reading this.....

Anywayyyyyy love you i hope you liked ittttttt