Chapter 8: Surprise

I was laying on the floor, making snow angels. There was nothing better to do anyway... Well, there was. But I refused to do it! I would not go swimming with that jerk. As much as I wanted to, I couldnt. So instead I was laying on the floor making floor angels. 

I sat up, and got up and walked over to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My hair was very red today, and my green eyes had a glow in them. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. 

I opened it, and there was a short, plump woman at the door.

"Yeah?" i said a litte rudly.

"Hello, your Robin right?" She asked calmly.

"Yeah."

"Mr. Cranberry called, and requested that you go outside swimming with Mr. Gabriel. Mr. Gabriel apparently called him and requested that you go swimming, so he can have some company."

I almost choked on my own spit, but started caughing instead. How could he?! What a selfish jerk! I was avoiding this at all possible.

"Uhhhh, no. I cant. I dont even have a bathing suit."  I finally spit out.

"Yes you do, Mr. Cranberry sent one. Its a simple 2 peice, that Mrs. Cranberry picked out."

As much as Marrissa couldnt stand me, she had a love for fashion. She probably got some designer swimwear. She couldnt resist going shoping, even if it was for me. 

"And where is it?" I said.

Pulling a box out of her shoulder bag, she said, "Here you go."

With that she walked off. 

I shut the door, then sat on the floor, and ripped the box open. Inside was a Diane Von Furstenburg string bikini. It was dark geen and white, with a leaf kind of pattern. It had little gold things at the end of the strings. It was beautiful, but I still had the feeling I shouldnt go out there....

I finally threw off my clothes, and put on the bikini. I ran to the mirror, and almost gasped at how beatiful I felt. I felt beautiful. I couldnt beleive it. I just stared at it for a few minuits. I turned to look at the back. You could see clearly that my back was toned and nice looking, and you could (hehe) see my butt was showing partly. I loved it. I knew I had to go swimming in it. Even if that jerk was there. 

I pulled off the pretty tags, and reluctantly ran out the door. I couldnt beleive I was going to wear this in front of him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES, YES, I KNOW ITS SHORT. But I needed to write. So heres a little chapter, enjoy! :D 

RATE, VOTE, COMMENT. And please keep looking at my friends stories! :D I'll dedicate it to her at the top, so just click it. Thank you all so much for the support!

              -Catt67

Be sure to check out, "Being a Baby Vampire."  In my other stories! Its new, so feedback would be awesome!!!!  -Catt67