Epilogue

Sometimee laterrr..

Jamaica

"Ewww?! Is that a head?!?!" I screamed about to pass out. I watched as the doctors in the blue scrubs pulled the baby outta my wife. It was disgusting! Blood everywhere and the sounds ughhh. "Ima pass out..." I gagged watching them hold up the crying baby girl. The umbilical cord dangled from her navel which just made things even worse.

"You can't pass out now!" The doctor laughed handing me the scissors. I looked at them and him and sighed. "The hard part is watching them go off to college. This is the easiest." He encouraged. I side eyed him and closed my eyes tight. I clipped it and ran as fast as I could to the other side of the room.

She still cried as they wiped the blood off of her body. After all the blood was gone they wrapped her up and laid her on Ahayah's chest who was looking pissed off. "You so stupid and scary." She rolled her eyes and looked at the baby. She had this look in her eye that I only saw when she dance.

"Whats her name?" She asked. I turned around to see who the hell she was talking to. "You ass! I'm talking bout you!" I smiled big and walked over to the little girl. She had a head full of hair and looked like a baby monkey... "She look like...Ew she look like me and in my head I just said she look like a monkey. Damn.." Ahayah rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself. "Thats fine. Let her look like a monkey. In the future she gone be sexy as hell." When she said that the name popped in my head.

"Alexia Jalani Brooks." I said writing it down. "Thats cute. Her initials are our first initials and we all have the same last initial. How cute!" She smiled and kissed her cheek. "Welcome to the world Baby." Alexia just looked up at her silent. "Ew your big head ass baby weighed 6ibs 8oz!" I laughed lightening the mood. "Your mommy a whore Alex. She just jealous." The baby just laid their making faces at Ahayah till she cried.

"See she don't like you talking bout me. Give her here!" I picked her up and held her close to me. She quickly stopped crying and looked up at me with this look in her eye. Like a sparkle. Not over doing it but she already picked her favorite. I smiled back down at her and picked her out a pink and white Jordan outfit I bought with the matching socks, hat, and gloves. I took pictures of her and me and sent them out to the family.

"You wanna feed the baby?" The elderly nurse asked handing me a bottle. "Eww is that breast milk?!" I asked startling Alexia. "Oh my bad. Ew.." I took the bottle and fed it to Alexia. She seemed sooo hungry. Like she was going at the bottle. I looked over at Ahayah who was knocked out. She was like mouth open kinda sleep. Cute as hell. She look even better with that ring on her finger though.

Our wedding was epic. We had elephants, dancers, lions, and diamonds and all kinds of stuff. Blue planned the whole thing which I had to pay for. She a hoe I came outta the pocket $34,000 plus other crap. It was for a good cause though. As long as my baby was happy.

"Staring pisses me off." I told Alexia. She blinked her eyes a couple times and furrowed her eyebrows at me. "So you gonna be a mean lil girl?" No response. "Ill be glad when you get older to comprehend. You gone always be cussin." I smiled down at her and she jumped. "Well damn am I that ugly?"

****

Boosting the months newborns are boring.yuuuup.

Ahayah

Today Alexia turned 5 months. She's tooooo adorable! I'm kinda jealous cause she look more like Jamaica than me. It aint fair. But she cute asf with a head full of hair. "BAE?!" I heard Jamaica call from the back. I put down my laptop and headed to where she was.

"Yes Jamaica whaaaat?" I asked. Her and Alexia was laid out on the bed eating Cheetos watching some cartoon movie. "We need some drink." She smiled big at me and I rolled my eyes. "I hope you know you ain't the baby homie." I snatched the bottle and the cup and headed to the kitchen.

Ion know why but Jamaica been acting like a big baby lately. She take Alexia and they be gone all daaay. I barely get time with her unless I'm changing her or bathing her other than that it's all Jamaica. And then she be wanting to be babied up. I'm just confused!

"Bae! Did you know Alexia got two different eyes? One light brown and one a dark brown." Jamaica held her up in the light and I looked. "Thats cute as hell and look she gotta beauty mark right there on her cheek." I pointed to it which made Alexia smile. "We just a cute ass family." Jamaica said as she walked off her Alexia tight in her arms.

Instead of going back to the work I was doing on the computer I followed my family to the room and we all laid down watching cartoons. Its like Alexia has been here forever. She fit right in and she ain't even been here for a year. She sleep when we sleep, eat when we eat... etc. Its the most amazing thing ever.

"After all the crap you've been through and the heart breaks you've endured you never gave up. Im proud of you Ya Ya for real. And I wanna thank you for being my wife and bearing our beautiful baby girl." Jamaica smiled and leaned over Alexia kissing my lips. "I appreciate you for coming back into my life and making me happy Jamaica. I still wanna hurt you for having me think Chanel was actually gonna give me a happy life but ima look past that cause you make me happy enough. I love you." Her eyes grew happy and she told me she love me too. Things can't get any better than this. I love my family.

I loved writing this story .. Even though half the time it was all over the place. I apologize for any mistakes and all that good stuff.. Forgive me I'm only human. But ummm yeaaa thanks for taking the time to read my story and giving feedback.

Oh yeaaa if y'all know any good studxfem stories please let me know cause I really wanna read some other stories that are worth reading lol! But thankssss!!!