Birthday Blues.

Past few months later 3 days before Nikki's birthday.

I pack my bag while Colson gives me his puppy eyes about me leaving so close to my birthday.

"I don't know why you have to go to Atlanta for a phootshoot then you are going straight to Montreal." He comes up behind me.

"I will be back and no time. Hannah misses me and she wants me to come home for a bit." I smile and kiss him.

"I have something big planned for you birthday." 

"Oh, do you? Did you forget right when I get home you Mr. new artist signed to bad boy need to go back on tour." 

"I didn't forget. I just hate how you have to do work before you come with me." 

"You will be fine." I kiss him hard and he puts his hands around my wist.

"I love you."

"I love you."

As I hug Colson for the last time before I head on the plane, he kisses me one last time, and picks me up and twirls me around. He seats me down and I head off. It was super hard but I had to if I ever wanted to make a name for myself. As I board the plane, I put in my headphones and listen to beats as I try to write rhymes down. 

Once I get to Atlanta, I was met by my manager and she helps me with my bag and we head straight to the studio. I get to hair and makeup, I get my hair perfect and makeup makes me look gorgeous. I snap a pic and send it to Colson. He replies back, "Wow babe you look great miss you already."

"Work it, Nikki, Work it." The photographer shouts at me.

"You look so ferrous." I move from pose to pose.

"Perfect. That's a wrap." I walk off the set and to my manager, who is looking over the photos.

"These are amazing, Nikki, you are such a natural." She smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you." 

"Since your birthday is in a few days, I was thinking we could go out." She looks at me

"I'm only 19, I can't drink."

"Oh, I can hook you up." We laugh. I get back to my hotel room and call Colson while getting ready to go to the club.

"Hey baby." He says tiredly into the phone.

"What you doing?"

"Just woke up, might go out."

"Oh, I'm going out tonight with my manager and a few of her friends. I'm getting ready right now."

"I bet you look sexy." I smile

"Not to sexy, but pretty good."

"Well, baby, I got get going. I love you Mrs. Baker." I sigh as he says that.

"I love you too."

Later that night

"Vicki, I'm really messed up right now. It must of been the shots." I laugh as I shout to my manager.

"It's almost time to head out. You ready to go?" She looks at me and I nod my head.

As we stumble to the car, I hear my phone start ringing. I manage to get it out of my purse for how drunk I am. I look and read the name. Colson? Why is he calling me? I answer

"Yes, baby." I smile hopefully he had something cute to say. The noise sounds muffled, I couldn't hear it so I turn up the volume.

"Baby?" Then I start hearing moaning and someone moan out "MGK" I get a sick feeling in my stomach and my mouth drops. I'm so drunk I don't know what to feel. I just stood there shocked at what I was hearing. I hang up and throw my phone on the ground and in my rage I stomp on it with my brand new louie vuitton heels. 

"What wrong, Nikki." Vicki runs over to me. I just grab her and start crying. She just holds me and helps me to the car leaving my broken phone on the ground. I sit in the car and break down even more.

"Hes cheating on me!" I scream and cry into my hands. I can't believe this. I'm done. I'm going back to Cleveland, getting my stuff, and going back to Montreal. Tonight. I calm down a bit and tell Vicki what happened,

"Oh sweetie, I will change your ticket in the morning." She holds me as I cry. Once I get to the hotel room, I ask Vicki if I could use her phone. She gives it to me and I flop on my bed to cry more and call Hannah.

"Hello?" She says grougly into the phone. I must of woke her up.

"He is cheating on me." I start crying harder into the phone.

"What?! How do you know? Are you sure?" I just cry

"Nicki, calm down and tell me what happened." I manage to stop to tell her what happened.

"What the fuck!"

"I know. I'm done. I'm coming home."

"Good. You don't need a cheater in your life." 

"Thanks baby." I try and smile but I can't

"Well, try and calm down and get some sleep. See you tomorrow." I hang up the phone and before I know it. I fall asleep.

When I wake up, I have a super bad head ache and my eyes are sore. I pack my bag, get my ticket from Vicki and head to the airport. When I get on the plane, I try controlling my crying but it's hard. 

Colson's POV

When I wake up, I look over and see another girl in my bed. At first, I though it was Nicki but I realized it was a redhead. I feel rage in side of me that the thought of cheating on Nicki. I get up and look in the mirror. Damn I must of gotten really fucked up last night. I punch the mirror and start crying. How could I? She ain't be gone more than a day and I fuck up this bad. I hear the sound of high heels running up the stairs. Fuck is that her? I hear someone slam the bedroom open.

"Colson!" Shit it's Nicki. She walks into the bathroom and I can tell she has been crying. She comes towards me and starts hitting me.

"How could you! You son of bitch! You said you changed!" She screams at me as she is crying and still hitting me. I try to stop her and hold her but she brakes free.

"Don't you dare put you hands on me ever again." She storms out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I chase after her.

"Nicki, wait." I see her looking at the still sleeping girl in bed.

"Get up, Slut!" She scream the girl springs up out of bed.

"Get the fuck out! Now. Before I beat the fuck out of you." The girl grabs her things and is out of the house faster than speeding bullet. Nicki starts packing her stuff as she crying.

"Nicki, please." I try getting close to her but she puts her hand up.

"I'm done. Fuck you!" She keeps packing.

"Where is the ring?" I look down at her hand and see it's gone.

"I threw it. It's somewhere in Atlanta" 

"What?! Why would you do that!" She looks away from her bag and comes close to me and starts pushing me.

"Why? Why? Because you fucking cheated on me. That ring was supposed to symbol of our love. But no. You cheated on me. You son of a bitch!" She stops pushing me and turns back to her bag. I can't say or do anything, I just watch her pack and cry.

"Goodbye, Colson." She takes her bags down the stairs and I hear the door slam. I slam the bedroom door and cry. Why? Why did I have to go and cheat on her. I love her so much and I don't want her to leave. I look at small lock box under my bed. I pull it out and see her again. She makes me feel better when I feel like this. She will make me forget my problems. I pull the baggy out and the rubber hose.

________________________________________________________________________________

Short but I feel it tells why they aren't together anymore. I hope you guys enjoyed 

xoxo Ana

like,comment.fan