1

I stared at my laptop. Moved my cursor to the red spot. Moved it back. Moved it again. Moved it back. No, I wasn't in some complex-deep-crappy anxietic phase. I somehow wanted to read the message without him knowing that I did. This "seen" feature was really a pain in the neck. I could tell it was him. No one really messaged me. In fact he was the first one to. I admit it got me a bit hyped, but nothing more than that. Now the excitement has worn off, I thought, maybe I'll just read the message and pretend I never got one (if he ever asked). Hopefully, this will be enough.

Should I? Can I? Ugh I was frustrated........ I could only read "looks like you" and I had to click on it. I was seriously so frustrated. I just... I just clicked on it really it was no big deal. And then I saw my worst fear come true. "Looks like you have occupied my server . Honestly, An... You have been everywhere since we first talked. I don't know what am I supposed to say and this is just all so awkward but, uh I hope you get what I am saying? Would you like to hang out some time? Maybe at the red Chanel?"

He's done it. And so quickly. I have never expected this to go like that. Red Chanel? That's where he told me he would confess the love of his life, if he ever found one.

This all wrong. Bro, I am not the love of your life. I am not the love of anyone's life. Should I go? What if it's a joke? Yeah. It definitely is a joke.I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. Even if he was serious, it's very funny for me. First date - someone asked me out, but he wasn't supposed to... I wasn't supposed to... I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing.

"Red Chanel? Yes or no?"

Damn. Maybe he just wants to hang out and I am making a big deal out of it.

And then suddenly my eyes widened.

HOW THE HELL DID HE GOT MY NUMBER?!