Chapter Three

Gisselle smiled at me as I came out the bathroom. "Damn girl, you clean up nicely!" She winked and motioned for me to follow her.

I let out a small laugh, "Thanks I guess." The hallway we went through was no longer filled with the chatter of people. But rather the deep voice of a single person. Gisselle came to a halt.

"Crap," she whispered and turned around. "I don't think right now is a good time to go in there," she chuckled nervously.

"Why not?" I mean it wasn't like we were intruding on anything, right?

She scratched the back of her neck, "let's just say someone of great importance to the town is here and we don't know if he'll um... Approve of a stranger being here."

How important could this person be? Who is he to say who is or isn't allowed somewhere?

I laughed, "what, is he the president or something?"

Gisselle chuckled," to this town, he's more than that." Hmm.. He sounds interesting. She hooked her arm around mine and  dragged me all the way back to her very pink room. "Meanwhile, we'll just stay here and do a little investigating on yourself."

"Okay, Mr. Sherlock Holmes what do you suggest we do first?" I teased and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well my dear Watson," she said in an absolutely horrible British accent, " I suggest we start with...ahem drum roll please... Social media." I made a face and laughed at her childishness. "That bad?" She asked.

I shook me head, "well how do we do that? I don't see any computers around here." I looked around, checking the room.

Her face fell, "I did not think about that. They're out in the living room."

"I can wait here while you go get them."

Her eyes widened, she seemed panicked. "NO!- I mean, I cant just leave you here."

I raised my brow, "are you scared of him or something?" Gisselle looked away from me and stared off into space as if she was recalling something.

"No, it's not him. It's who's with him that i'm concerned with." She looked rather uncomfortable so I decided to switch the subject.

"Well, you do have a TV. Tell me this; have you ever heard of Mean Girls?"

~

Damien

She was definitely beautiful I'll give her that. But it was quite suspicious, the way we found her. Miles away from her car with no water and amnesia. That girl is hiding something. I can feel it. No one just accidentally roams into pack territory. Unharmed anyway. We had warriors stationed at every corner of the boarder, but there she was. Somehow she had managed to go through unnoticed.

But at the moment she was the least of my worries. Tobias had scheduled a pack meeting, something about another pack. And with me being the Delta, it was mandatory for me to come.

We were gathered around Mother and Mark's new dinner table. I could tell that she wasn't very comfortable with the meeting being held in her home again. The last time a meeting was held here, Tobias' anger got the best of him and hence, the new dinner table.