Chapter 13

The silver furred hedgehog moved quietly through the wave of students towards the main office. This was his first day here, now that he'd transferred and he still needed to get his schedule, which was why he'd come about an hour early so eh could find all the rooms before school started.
He walked into the main office nervously holding a his bag as he waited in line.
"Silver the hedgehog right?" Said the large secretary behind the counter and he nodded the five quills that stuck up on his forehead moving.
The lady handed over his schedule and he stared at it as he walked down the halls trying to find his home room.
He'd just looked down at the paper in his hand when suddenly a door collided with his head and he was sent falling backwards his stuff sliding on the floor.
"Oops."

Silver looked up at the deep voice and his heart gave a funny lurch as he looked up at the black and red hedgehog who's just walked out of the room carrying several large boxes.
"sorry bout that kid"
Silver couldn't help but stare as the black hedgehog balanced the heavy looking boxes with one hand and with the other pulled silver up by the hand.
He was gorgeous.

As Shadow's hand gripped Silver's wrist, Silver could feel the power that this strange creature possessed."Um.. Thank you" He said as his feet found solid ground.

He had no idea who this man was, but it didn't matter to silver; he was in love~ at first sight.

Shadow nodded and without another word or glance at Silver he glided down the hallway leaving silver to stare after him before he telekinized his stuff to himself.

Shadow didn't have time to think about the kid he'd just helped: he was too busy thinking of other more important things.
First Shadow skated to his classroom to set down his stuff.
It was annoying having to carry it all even if it wasn't the weight that bothered him.
In a flash he'd run around his lecture hall, his briefcase on his desk, the boxes on the table next to the door, and the curtains drawn from the windows to let in some light.
He checked his watch: he had about 45 minutes till first bell.

He closed the door to his room and skated at a tremendous speed all the way to Station Square to grab a cup of coffee before he would meet up with Sonic and his friends.

He smirked as he skidded to a stop outside of the Starbucks.That was probably his most important part so far.

On the other side of town Sonic the hedgehog was just getting out of the shower as he got ready for school. He walked into his room and opened the window letting the chilly October air in as he picked up random books and pens and papers off the floor before he grabbed a fresh pair of socks and gloves off his desk.

Sonic was in a great mood today: today actually marked His and Shadow's first month anniversary, and although the older hedgehog refused to have a real celebration until the 6th month anniversary, as was tradition, Sonic was still excited.Especially his pervy side which was calling for some 'extra special' fun time at Shadow's house for celebration.

He gave a sight shiver as a breeze came through and decided to actually wear clothes today. He took a bit more care than usual as he picked a nice, unwrinkled collared shirt and dark blue jeans. After all; Shadow ALWAYS looked perfect, and he didn't exactly want to come off as a slob.
He grabbed his jacket and walked down the hall and the stairs to the kitchen where Tails and Knuckles were eating breakfast.
"Good morning sports fans~! And welcome to today's match of Knuckles vs. Burrito!" Sonic said as Knuckles tried to eat a left over burrito for breakfast.
"Shut up Sonic!" Knuckles complained. "I'm trying to eat in peace."
"Yea, yea; you try to do EVERYTHING in peace. And look where THAT gets you"
Sonic grabbed a piece of toast and after the two had finished they were out the door on their way to the school.