Chapter 4

I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time apologizing AGAIN, but I am sorry. TIME FOR A THIRD PERSON WILL POV. LETS GET THIS GOING.

~O~

There were enough people in the infirmary to keep Will occupied. Enough people to have him at the infirmary for the whole day. But he wasn't at the infirmary. He was talking to a giant frog man.

Now, mind you, he wasn't at all frog-like in appearance. It was simple his approaching action that had Will calling him froggy the whole conversation. He was actually quite the handsome person. With a scruffy beard and tailored suit, any woman would be impressed by him. But Will wasn't paying much attention to the frog-dude.

"Son, you need a break," Frog-dude said. Will was sitting next to him on the dock, overlooking the water.

"No kidding, I just saw you hop ten feet," Will mumbled and collapsed against himself. The falling sun shone on his hair, making every fiber glow with golden light. "I swear my life is a mess right now," he whispered to himself.

Froggy laughed and trailed his probably very expensive shoes along the water. "You said it kid, it's even worse than you thought." He laughed again like Will's ruined future was the most hilarious joke he had ever heard. Will turned his face towards him and Froggy stopped immediately.

"Thanks," Will sighed. "I just thought it might have gotten easier after the war." He stared out over the water and then yelped as Frog-dude punched his arm.

"Son, you're fifteen years old. You're no veteran soldier." Will rubbed his shoulder and the man continued. "But I'm not going to lie, Will. You have one huge raincloud over your head."Froggy stopped, flowed something with his eyes, and then reached forward and snapped something out of the air.

"Please tell me you aren't going to eat that."

Froggy let the fly go reluctantly.

"Well, back to your life."

"No, oh gods please anything but that." Will leaned back and let his nose point upwards towards the sky. He could practically smell the rain over him.

"There's your work life."

"Ugh."

"Your social life."

"UGH."
And then, quieter than the others. "Your love life."

And Will collapsed against the dock, covering his face with his hands. The wooden boards shuttered underneath him but he didn't move. Frog-dude looked at him with a pitying stare but his next words were anything but comforting.

"You are in so much trouble son." He smiled. "But I think it's really important to know when rain is going to come." Froggy stood as Will uncovered his face, breathing softly. The weird well-dressed man jumped eleven feet off the dock and onto the shore. However, he turned back to look at Will's flat form and yell out, "And Will? At least once you get through the crappy rain, your rainbow will save you."

And then he left before Will could scream his response, "WHAT KIND OF FREAKING ADVICE IS THAT?" A second later as Will lifts himself up and turns. "AND HOW DID YOU GET IN THE CAMP?" But Frog-dude was gone, so Will groaned loudly and collapsed back against the dock. He got up quickly enough, though, for his mind was racing and a slight course of fear had strung him up with adrenaline. With a burst of speed, he ran for a somewhere. No place specifically, but his racing heart was making it hard to think.