"My name is Katelyn Mickayla Keeara Tate." She said with her head held high. I looked at my mate with a smile and she turned her head away from him.

'She gave her our name!' Zane said in excitement. 'She still loves us.'

'There might still be a chance for us in her life as her mate.' I said to him.

'I want my mate. I love my mate and my daughter.' Zane said.

'I will do any and everything to win her back.' I said as I cut our link

"A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl." I said to her with a smile.

"I'm not little. Today I turned this many." She said as she held four fingers up. I chucked and shook his head. She's smart and I like that about her. That's something she surly got from me.

"So you're the birthday girl." I said. "Did you enjoy your party?" I asked her.

"Yes! It was fun!" She said with a squeal. "What's your name?" She asked me as she wiggle out of her mother's arms. She walked over to me and I took her in my arms.

"My name is Maleek Tate." I said to her. I saw a spark in her eyes as I told her my name. I smiled at how happy she was.

"Hey, we have the same last name." She said as she hugged me. I only met her for half an hour and I already pledged to my self that I would protect her along with her mother for the rest of my life. She was mine and she means the world to me and I will give her every and anything she wants.

"We need to talk." I said to Nevaeh as I turned to her.

"We have nothing to talk about." She said as she starred into my eyes.

"What do you mean we have nothing to talk about!" I asked in anger.

"Look..I really don't have the time and energy to deal with you and your madness right now. This is not the place and time. Now, if you don't mind i'll be going up stairs to give my daughter a bath and tuck her into bed." She said as she walked up to me and took Katelyn in her arms.

"Say bye bye to uncle Maleek." Nevaeh said to her.

"Bye uncle." She said as she spun on her heels and head upstairs. I stood up and starred at Nevaeh with anger in my eyes.

Uncle! Uncle! Why the hell would she do that..how could she..I'm her father not her uncle. I thought to myself. I spent the last four years without my daughter and now I found her she's gonna let her call me Uncle! I sat on the couch contamplating on what had happened when I heard foot steps walking down the stairs.

"Why are you still here?" Nevaeh asked showing no signs of emotions.

"Look, Nevaeh we need to talk." I said while standing up to face her.

"I told you before. We have nothing to take about." She said as she turned to walk away from me. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face me.

"Ofcourse we have something to talk about! How could you!" I asked her in anger.

"Don't touch me! I ment exactly what I just said!" She said with no signs of emotion.

"You kept my daughter away from me for four years. Four years Nevaeh! How could you be so heartless!" I asked in rage.

"You took my innocence and rejected me afterwords! If I had told you about her it would make no difference! You would have rejected her like you did me! So don't you dear go around blaming me from keeping my daughter away from you! I was protecting her from getting hurt!" She said in anger.