Part One

I jolt awake to a sitting position on a hard white mattress. I try to make sense of my surroundings, but the room is dark and my eyes are blurry unable to focus. I faintly make out a heart beat monater and the IV that is in my arm pumping who knows what into my blood. I become aware of the loud alarm going off as I throw my legs over the edge of the bed so that my bare feet are just above the clean grey floor, and remove the clamp on my finger. Sweat drips from my forehead as I try to remember my name. I don't.
This room seams fimilier but I don't know why. Placing my face in my hands I try hard to remember, not that pressing my fingers to my face would make a difference in thinking. I try to steady my breathing as I push myself off the bed to the ice cold floor that sends goose bumps up my spine. I make my way across as the plain grey room to the counter which has a pair of folded clothes. Blue and grey didital-camo pants and a grey T-shirt. I slip off the paper hospital
robe and slip on the clean clothes along with pair of black socks and combat boots that sit on the ground. I glance around the room again to make sure I didn't miss any thing important. I didn't. Just a plain grey room. I quietly make my way to the the iron door. My breathing is so loud. Grasping my hands around the handle of the door, I pull and it slides open to a hallway of chaos and gun fire. The alarm is so much louder than in here and is in sync with the red blinking lights on the ceiling. I start running in a random direction as terrified people go against me. Guns are going off everywhere and my head is killing me. I hear footsteps coming towards me and lean against the small piece of wall on the corner. Several soldiers run past me in black armor carrying asult rifles. I notice the mark on there armor. Following them I keep quiet until they turn a corner and one is behind the rest. I take my chance, running up behind him I put my hand over his mouth and the other on the back right hand side of his helmet, and pull. His bones are no match for my strength and his neck snaps with ease. I pick up the assault fifle and quietly stalk the other soldiers. Once I get a clear shot I fire four semiautomatic shots. Each perfectly finding its mark in one of their heads with a blood filled explosion. After taking two grey pistols from the body's I sprint down the hallway in the direction they were going, causesly aiming my rifle around ever corner. I cross several hallways that are full of enemy body's. Raising my rifle up to my eye I quickly turn the corner with my 'red dot' sight right on the head of a black armored man. I fire without flinching and keep runnung until I find a four way intersection of hallways. Gingerly I turn the corner to my right when I see a group of american soldiers in grey and blue. "Hands!" I yell and all the empty hands go up instantly. "State your rank soldier!" I yell to the oldest looking one "Private Sir" he shouts back. I hand him the semiautomatic pistol and leave the other tucked into the back of my pants. "Whe" he yells back. "Where's the nearest emergency exit?"
I yell. "Our best bet is two floors down" "Well, then that's where we'er going" I say motioning him and the other younger cadettes to follow me. I turn the corner and out of no where the butt of a rifle hits me in the face and every thing goes black.