The trip to Iowa

It was about a year later and i wanted to explore more about LIFE.
But leaving,is like throwing away every thing that me and my friends had been through,whether it was fun or the complete opposite of that.

Befor i left i had to tell everyone that,one day I will come back and we will all do something really fun together,and party all day.

But the bad thing about me going on a trip to Iowa was that,I had to take a train.
And taking a train was bad because I had to take about...
3 stops and go on a different train.
Every time I had to get off
It was a one hour wait for the other train to come.

So now I made it to Iowa and my first reaction was "damm"
I did it... And yes I felt like I accomplished something,and I was really happy too because of the fact that I didn't get to stand up in a long time so as I got up and started to walk,I couldn't feel my butt cheeks because of how numb they were. I really hope that there's a restaurant around here.

Its now a few months later and school has started so I applied to school and started attending it.
I just started making friends 5 days later after school started and I had lots of questions from students at west high.
The first one was, what's your name. People would be so confused because I would say "life" so they would tell me to spell it. And one girl spelled it really wrong, she thought it was
L,y,f,e.and so I had to correct her.
No,its l,I,f,e with a soft smile on my face.
"Ohhhhhhh"

So it all started