Everyone's Asking the Same Thing

Start from the beginning

I walked casually and eventually caught up to Yang. "Hey Yang," I called to her.

"Oh, hey Pyrrha," she said, sounding a bit off.

"Is everything okay," I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "Do you want to talk about it?" Again, she shrugged her shoulders. A sigh escaped her lips and she looked towards the ground as we walked.

"Pyrrha, have you ever gotten the feeling like you're missing something," she asked me. I nodded and she stopped walking. She turned to face me, keeping this unreadable expression on her face.

"Yang, what's the matter? I've never seen you like this." She thought for a moment before answering me.

"It's Blake." I tried my hardest not to smile when she mentioned her name. "I...I like her. A lot, but I don't know how to tell her without having the feeling that I'll mess everything up between us."

"You can't get it wrong Yang. Just tell her how you feel. Don't you have a free period right now," I asked.

"Yeah, with Bla- Oh," she said.

"It'll just be you two right? Why not tell her then? Your sister and Weiss won't be there," I said, trying to boost her confidence.

"Yeah, I guess. But what if I mess up?" She was starting to freak out a bit.

"You won't Yang. You have to trust yourself." Yang looked up and made eye contact with me. I just gave her a soft smile as I tried to make her feel better. "And I was wondering if you could possibly help me with something," I said afterwards. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"What is it?"

"I...I think I like Jaune," I mumbled. I didn't want to say it out loud. It was a bit embarrassing for me. I've never had any kind of a relationship ever since I was shown off as one of the best.

"Maybe you should take your own advice Pyrrha. Tell him how you feel when you two are alone whenever that might be," Yang said with her bright smile. I smiled in return.

"You're right. Now go talk to her," I said, giving her a slight nudge in the direction of the dorms.

"Alright, alright! Good luck to you," she said as she waved goodbye.

"Same to you!"

***

Blake's POV

I made it to the room before Yang. That means Pyrrha must've ran into her. I sighed, trying to think of how I could tell her. I placed my books on the desk and stood there like a frozen statue. "How am I going to tell her," I mumbled. Just as I said that, the door open. My heart stopped. Slowly I turned around to see my partner walking in. I couldn't breathe. Now I just wanted to run because I'm so nervous.

She walked over to me, her arm gently brushing against mine on accident I think. An electric jolt ran through my body. Why does this have to be so hard? Her hand reached up and pulled gently at her hair. It was her nervous habit. "H-hey Yang," I stuttered. 'Nice going Blake! Now it's obvious!'

"H-hey," she said in a slightly shaky voice. What was she nervous about? "U-um, I gotta tell you something." She was avoiding my gaze for some reason.

"Me too," I said softly. I continued to gaze at her, admiring everything about her. Slowly she raised her head, meeting my eyes.

"W-well, I...um," she began. Then she turned around and covered her face with her hands. "I can't do it! Dammit," she whispered. I could hear what she said as if she said it to my face thanks to my cat ears that no one knows about. That's when the unexpected happened. She spun on her heel and planted her lips on mine. I widened my eyes in shock. I couldn't move, couldn't breathe. Then she quickly broke the kiss as she began to freak out.