Chapter 18: Bad Dreams And Swollen Eyes

Sorry, y'all. I know I haven't updated in forever. This story only has a few chapters left and it'll be complete. ^-^

—————————————————

Still shocked from the other day's events, I couldn't bring myself to go to sleep. Rico was knocked out cold, lying on his back and snoring obnoxiously. I lean over and observe him more closely. God, he's so handsome.

The smell of the body wash gave his body this scent that wasn't too heavy or too light – the smell suits him. I lean over and smell him like a creep.

He murmurs in his sleep. I grin in delight, inhaling a tremendous whiff of him. He smells so damn good, I could eat him.

He turned over on his side, facing towards me.

~*~

"What are you doing, Jake?" I mumble, feeling him breathing on my neck. It took me a few moments to realize he was sniffing me. I chuckle, "Do I smell good?"

He sniffs my neck, "God, yes."

"Creep," I laugh, scooching closer to him and resting my head on his chest. Jake embraces me and rubs my back. He unabashedly lowers his hands. "Your hands are resting on my ass," I point out, "Perv." He squeezes me. "Now, you're groping? Ultra perv." I cried out in shock when he smacked my butt hard. "Kinky perv." I feel his hands rise off my butt again. I try to turn over but he keeps me in a tight hold.

"If you call me a perv again, I'll bend you over my knee and beat your ass," he threatens.

"I understand," I reply in compliance, with a grin, "I won't call you that anymore." I feel him tense up.

"If you ever submit like that ever again, I will pounce on you."

I laugh, "Sorry I'm that irresistible to you."

He kisses my forehead. "Yes you are."

~*~

It doesn't take long for Rico to fall back asleep.

I hear him murmur cutely again. My smile diminishes when I hear him mumble Calen's name.

Fuming, I hold him closer to me and fall asleep finally.

~*~

I see Calen talking to Rico and Rico laughing afterwards. I then see him hug Rico. A little too comfortably. Rico hugs him back. I feel my face boil as I witness Calen place his disgusting hands on my boyfriend's ass.

I storm over their way and force myself between them and makeout with Rico instantly.

He pulls away from me and eyes me in amazement. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he snarls, which takes me aback. Why is he so angry?

I'm suddenly shoved from behind. "Who the hell do you think you are, kissing my boyfriend?"

"Your boyfriend? He's mine!" I pull Rico towards me.

Rico pushes me away. "You broke my heart, asshole," he says with tears welling up in his eyes.

I become filled with puzzlement. "What did I do?"

I suddenly see an angry Rico above me from the ground and realize he just punched me. "You know what you did to me!" he cried, swinging at me again. I stay frozen in shock, not fighting him back. Calen pulls him off me. "I hate you!" he said, sobbing.

I feel tears well up in my eyes as I witness Rico hurt by me somehow.

"Don't you dare cry!" he tries to come after me once more, but Calen holds him back. "You have the nerve to sit there and cry as if you're the victim in all of this?"