Chapter 13: The First And Only

—————————————————

As he finishes, I stay by his side the whole time. 

"I'm never eating cake again," he groans, flushing the toilet, "Not in this lifetime of mine."

I slowly removed my hand from him as I became aware that I've been comfortingly rubbing his back the entire time. 

"Just don't eat so much," I advise, "Just one piece—one small piece." 

"I also ate some cake off you," he reminds. 

"Yeah," I awkwardly remark, "Don't do that again either."

"But what if I want to?" He faces me. 

I roll my eyes. "Sure you would want to again."

"Seriously, Rico," he replies, "It was worth it." 

"Aw, how sweet, honey," I say with sarcasm. "Even after you said you'd never eat cake again."

"But, I'd eat it off you," he retorts, grinning. 

I tease, "You wouldn't happen to be flirting with me, would you?" 

"What if I am?" he asks, leaning forward. 

I back away. "No way, Puke Breath. You're not kissing me after you just puked."

He makes a fake pout on his face, which makes me chuckle. "Why would you say that to me, sweetheart? You know you love me." 

"Not your puke breath," I snort, standing up. "We should dry off."  He gets up also. "And you should brush your teeth," I add, laughing, "Puke Breath." 

"Another nickname?" he asks, glumly. 

I make a silly face at him and reach for a towel, but he jumps on my back. "Get off me, Jake!" 

He kisses my cheek repeatedly. "Now, you're Puke Face." 

I fall to the ground as his weight overpowers me. "Jake," I groan, "You're so heavy." He kisses my neck, wrapping his arm around my chest. "And your friend is poking me." 

"So what?" he responds, kissing my cheek endlessly. 

I try clawing my way from under him but he tightens his grasp around my chest. I laugh, "Are you going to let go of me, Jake?" 

"Never," he answers, kissing my cheek, "I'm never letting you go."

A hotness fills my cheeks at the comment. "Jake, stop it."

"I'm never letting my Rico go," he declares, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

What the hell? Is he being serious or is he playing with me? I chuckle, "Puke Breath, brush your teeth. The sooner you brush your teeth, the sooner you get to kiss me."

He instantly releases me and suddenly lifts me in his arms, carrying me as if my weight is equivalent to a feather. "Before that, let's re-shower since we got dirt on us from the floor." He kisses my neck, smacking my butt. 

~*~

Right after we're done re-showering and drying off, we put on our boxers. 

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I ask.

"It would've been more exciting if you let me kiss you."

I tease, "You had puke breath, Jake." 

"And I no longer have puke breath, do I?" 

I grab the bottle of lotion and begin to caress some on my body. "I guess not." The entire time I rubbed lotion on myself, he eyed me attentively. "What are you looking at?" I ask, becoming flustered.