Chapter 8: Board Games And Sex

Chapter 8 ;)

—————————————————

"You two were so easy to fool," Luciana chortles. 

"This is kidnapping!" Jake exclaims, rubbing both his shoulders. 

"Not when both of you rode alongside me with your consent."

"But we didn't agree to being locked into an equipment room!" I chip in. 

"With cake," Luciana adds, "I gave you two the cake to sweeten things up."

"Know what I think about your cake?" Jake hollers, standing up. He storms over to the baseball bats and heads over to the cake. 

I shove him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to just destroy that cake," he responds, clenching his fists. 

"What if it's the only thing we have to eat?" 

The anger diminishes quickly from his face. "Dammit."

"You have anger issues, Jake," Luciana laughs. 

"Screw you!" he screams. "Get us out of here!" He heads to the door. 

"And if I don't?" 

He starts hitting the door with the baseball bat and Luciana stops laughing. 

A couple moments later, the bat breaks and Jake groans in agitation, "I'm going to get us out of here. Just wait and see." 

He retrieves another bat and repeats the same actions, but fails again and again and again and again until there isn't anymore baseball bats to be broken.

"That's a sign," Luciana comments in amusement, "Fate brought you two together." 

"You brought us here!" We both yell at her. 

"Aw, you two keep saying 'us'."

"If I kill him, you're being held responsible!" Jake warns, glaring at me. 

"Just shut up already and quit whining," she responds.

I groan, "How am I going to pee?" 

"You two are connected to a bathroom," she answers. 

Bathroom? I peep around the room and spot a door. I open it, flicker the light on to see a bathroom as Luciana said. 

Jake questions in aggravation, "How is there an equipment room connected to a bathroom?" 

"I don't know," Luciana responds, suggestively, "Maybe when people came into here, they did some naughty things." 

Jake and I look at each other and scowl. "No way in hell," I claim, "am I having sex with that." 

"Or with anyone," Jake taunts, "I bet you're a virgin, in regards to you never having a girlfriend—or boyfriend." 

I chuckle, "Who said I was a virgin?" 

Jake's furious expression returns. "Who was your first then?" he challenged.

Luciana cuts in, "Sorry to break your lovely discussion, but all of the survival goods are in the mini fridge."

"Mini fridge?" we both mumble. 

"And there's some clothes for you two in the bathroom," she adds, "and tooth brushes, towels, washrags, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, and many other goodies."

My mouth goes agape. She really had all of this planned out. 

"But, best of all—" She stops and starts laughing.