Chapter 15 ~ Star

After Nicholas left my office I cleaned up the dead roses off my floor. If this French guy want to try me, he is in for a rude awakening. Chris gave me my food right after Nicholas walked out. "Woah. What is he upset about? Just a few hours ago you two were all goo goo eyed over each other."
"He's caught up in his feelings. It doesn't matter anymore, he's gone. Did you set up that meeting I asked?"
"Yes ma'am. Everyone is waiting for you. Did you open the boxes?"
"Don't open them. I want you to burn all of it." After I was done eating, I took the elevator to the lobby where I met all of my men. Being broadcast in front of three-thousand people, I wasn't nervous at all. I knew everyone who worked for me so I have to be the boss I am and let them know I'm in control. I grabbed the mic and stood in the middle of the lobby. "First I would like to thank all of you gentlemen for doing such a fantastic job." They all applauded before I could finish the sentence. "There is one major problem. Tiwan has been taken by someone named Cody. I want everyone to work together to find him as soon as possible. Bring Tiwan and Cody back to me and all of you will be rewarded. If I find him myself, you can forget about a bonus." After a thirty minute lecture I went straight back into my office.
Since Raymond was with Cody I needed to get some information on him so I called Stacy. I met Stacy a while back in a club. She used to work at Miami police department until she got fired for giving head to her boss. "Hey Stacy."
"Hey Star what can I do for you?"
"I need some dirt on Raymond Jones."
"What you need to know about my baby?", she said with attitude. "Bitch you better try again with that attitude. You know I don't play that shit. I'll shove my machete so far up your vagina that your intestines will spill out of your ass."
"He's in panama damn."
"Thanks."
"You welcome with your crazy ass. Now I gotta go, I see my ex with this bitch at Applebee's."
"When you gone learn to leave your ex's alone Stacy?"
"When they learn I'm crazy." She hung up the phone and I did my last minute check ups on all my men then went to my temporary condo.
My condo was located in the city and was on the top floor. When I was about to unlock the door a red envelope was tapped over the peep hole. I snatched it down and went inside. I went straight into my bedroom and opened the letter.
To Miss Star,

Bonjour. It's been a while since I saw your beautiful face. It's time for you to repay me. I left you a plane ticket to join me here in France by the first day in July. If you fail to do so, I will take back what you owe me.

Sincerely, V
I looked inside the envelope and for sure, a plane ticket to France fell out. I already got too much on my plate as it is and now this V guy pops up. I called Nicholas to talk about Tiwan, but that nigga hung up in my face. I took a shower and changed clothes, grabbed my TMP gun, then got in my car to go straight to Nicholas house.
I pulled up at his house at midnight then started ringing his doorbell. As soon as he opened the door I aimed my gun at his head. He put his hands up in surrender mode so I would give him some mercy to not shoot him. "Turn around, back your light skinned ass up ,and go back inside." He did as I said with his hands still up. I entered into his house and closed the door behind me. "Get on your knees Mr. Jones." I walked in front of him and aimed my gun at his head. He looked up at me with a smirk on his face and said, "You gone kill me just for hanging up on your fine ass?"
"I thought I told you flirting gets you nowhere." He cocked his head to the right and said with that gorgeous smile of his, "But you like it." I took a deep breath. "Shut the fuck up."
"Or what Star? You shoot me?" He got up and started walking towards me. "Back the fuck up or I'll shoot." He took my hand that had the gun in it and aimed it directly at his heart. With his other hand he cupped my face and stared deep into my eyes. "Shoot me short stuff."
"Don't fucking call me that." He took his hand off the gun and placed it on my back and stepped closer so that our bodies were now touching. "Shoot me short stuff." He kissed me gently on my neck. "You kissing me on my neck isn't going to help." He snatched the gun out of my hand and kissed me on my lips ever so hungrily. Immediately everything that I was stressed about slowly melted away as his lips touched mine until it ended. "Why did you do that?" He looked deep into my eyes and said,"Because I want you." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He started kissing me on my neck again so gently as he walked up the stairs and into his room.
He sat me on the bed and started feeling on my thighs. His hands slowly made their way up to the sides of my breasts then I grabbed his hands in a firm grip. "I'm not easy." I snatched his hands away and stood up. "Why the fuck you hung up in my face?" He looked at me with anger written all over his face. "Answer my question Nicholas."
"If you ain't want me touching you then that's all you had to say. Don't put your hands on me like that. That's called being disrespectful."
"Look who's talking. You the one that hung up in my face. If you ain't want to talk then that's all your bitch ass had to say."
"You the one who came to my house at 12:00 in the fucking morning ringing my doorbell and aiming a TMP at my head. I'm not a bitch, I'm a man. So you can get that shit straight shorty."
"Yeah you're a man with a fat ass ego."
"At least I don't let mine hide the way how I feel about somebody."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"Let's see, one minute you all happy then the next you want to kill a nigga for hanging up on you. Then all of a sudden you be all in the moment and the next you push a nigga away."
"What do you expect? I'm not just your typical clueless girl. You have to have a mindset for this shit and love isn't in it."
"That's not true Star. Let me in. We can do this together. With your interrogation skills and with my connections, we can do this together."
"We're not Bonnie and Clyde."
"You're right. We're way bigger than that. We're the biggest drug lords of the south."

This is the end of this book. Tough Love: The lock down of this series is now available if you want to find out what happens next. Follow me to get an update for the book. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed.