Chapter 8 ~ Nicholas

On the ride to the meeting I can't even lie. Shorty had a nigga scared shitless, but I made sure I was dressed nice and smelled good. I had on a red V-neck shirt and a black leather jacket with dark blue jean pants that matched my all white Jordans. I had my knife strapped under my jacket just in case some shit went down. "Aye Ray, do you want me to pick you up because I'm on my way now?", I asked while talking on the phone with Raymond. I was driving my red Camero. "Nah. I got a ride, but thanks for asking, I will see you there." He hung up on me. I swear that nigga just been acting strange. I will talk to him about it after the meeting. I pulled up to the spot and got out the car to see a fine short girl sitting at a table.
She had long curly silky hair that was styled into a ponytail on top of her head. I knew it wasn't that fake hair because it started from her roots. She had a nigga speechless. Damn. Shorty was the definition of bad. She made a nigga feel something when her hand touched mine for a handshake. Her skin was so soft and her hand was so little and fragile compared to mine. It amazed me that she could even be a drug dealer and a ice cold killer. You could look at her and would think she would be that girl in school that all the niggas wanted. She had full lips, but not too big with the top being light brown and bottom pink."I asked you a question Mr.Jones.",she said to me while sitting down. Her voice is so demanding and powerful but girly all at the same time. "I'm sorry Miss. What did you ask?"
"Would you like some water?" She asked me once more. I would like some water alright, a fine pure glass full. I smirked a half smile and said,"I would like a glass. Thank you." I looked at her full lips and beautiful round eyes. This girl was all natural beauty and I wanted her. I watched her as she moved gracefully while pouring me a glass of water out of a pitcher. She stood up and handed me the glass. I took a deep swallow out of the water as I watched her sit back down. She had to be at least 5'2 or 5'3 and wear a B-cup sized bra. She had a trench coat on so I couldn't see how small her waist was.
"I have your man here. He was being uncooperative so he's missing his arms."
"I've noticed. He isn't the reason why I'm here though. I want my brother that your dad kidnapped."
"I am so sorry for that. I was unaware of Tiwan being your brother for years."
"That's bullshit. You knew he was my brother." Just then an oddly familiar dark skinned dude that was sitting next to her jumped in our conversation and said,"Nicholas she's right. She didn't know. For years she's been doing everything in her power to bring me back to you. I got up and walked towards him,"Tiwan? Is that you?"
"Yes. It's me Nicholas. I'm your brother." I ran to him and almost hugged the life out of him. It brought a few tears into my eyes. I haven't seen him in years and here he was, standing right in front of me. It made me feel a little bad for yelling at Miss. "Thank you Miss for bringing him back to me." I was about to hug her but she reached her hand out for me to shake. "My apologies Mr.Jones, but I do not hug."
"What about me? What about me Nicholas? I've been here for your ass and you don't even care if this bitch kill me! This bitch chopped my arms off! Now you want to be all happy and shit!" My henchman said. As soon as he stood up he got shot in the back of his head and his body fell to the ground.
Standing behind him was Raymond and some light skinned nigga with a scar on his left cheek. Raymond was still holding the gun but was pointing it at me now. I started to walk slowly to him, "Ray, what you doing man?"
"Don't fucking come any closer Nicholas. Stay your ass right there. I've been waiting on this day for years."