44 Saying Goodbye, Making Vows, Happily Ever After.

"I like this place better for the reception. What do you think?" JanDi played with her pencil as she looked up at Jaejoong, questioningly.

"Yea its fine." Jaejoong continued to text.

"Youre not even looking Joongie." JanDi pouted.

"Im not the one getting married." Jaejoong snapped.

"You know what...this was a mistake." JanDi began to wrap up her things. "You want to be this weird then go ahead! Although..." she stood up, holding the huge folder filled with wedding plans in her arms. "I thought you were only using me to get to Yunho. I was gullible and easy to use remember?"

Jaejoong stared at her and sighed. "Sit your tooshie back down. Im sorry for being dramatic okay?"

"No Jaejoong...tell me. Whats the matter with you?"

"Nothing..."

"Bye."

"Okay fine!" Jaejoong said angrily. "Im happy for you and Yunho...you guys went through alot and ultimately ended up together. I was just wondering if....if you loved Yunho all along then why did you give me a chance?"

"Jaejoong...seriously?" JanDi shook her head. Jaejoong looked away. Sighing JanDi sat next to him, resting her head against his shoulder. "Loving Yunho is really difficult. Jaejoong...do you know what it feels like...to know that a part of you is missing? Why do you think I never dated? It was because no one could complete me the way Yunho did. I spent 6 years feeling invisible and misunderstood...and then when you..saw me...I saw myself. I realized I was chasing a love that I could never have so I decided to go for the one that I had a chance with. My feelings for you were...are...genuine...but I will always love Yunho for he is my other half and he is Dylan's father. Jae, he's done enough to prove himself to me....and I love him more than ever."

"I understand..."Jaejoong held her hand.

"Thats creepy." Changmin popped up from behind them.

"Yah! Youre the one who is creepy! Dont just pop out of nowhere." JanDi tossed her pencil at him which he avoided.

"Well Junsu just finished composing your wedding song. You are so beautiful." Changmin smiled.

"Aww...thankyou Min." JanDi smiled.

"Ugh...thats the name of the song." Changmin rolled his eyes.

"Maknae-ah...this is the reason youre still single!" JanDi shouted and chased him around the apartment.

"Now when I do that, I get grounded." Dylan pouted as he shuffled inside.

"Sweet heart!" JanDi hugged him. "How was school?"

"Umma! Hurry up and get married so that I get a few days off." Dylan shook his head.

"We'll be married soon Dylan...dont you worry." Yunho ruffled his hair as he kissed JanDi.

*

"Wow!" Lana commented as JanDi twirled around for her. "Your boobs look amazing." she grinned.

"Y..y..yah! Stop that." JanDi blushed.

"Ass." Lana ordered and JanDi turned. "Perfect. I think he'll strip you out of that the moment you enter your hotel room."

"He's no longer the horny bastard Lana." JanDi giggled.

"Every man is horny all the time babe." Lana fixed her hair. Lana frowned as she cupped JanDi's face and gazed at it. "His absence really took a toll on you...but the face I see right now is radiating a warmth I havent seen for ages. How pregnant are you again?"