Chapter Five

~~3rd POV~~

All was quiet in the Valentine house hold, until their was a knock on the door. You leave the library and answer the door only to see your younger adopted brother Howard (the picture above just add blue highlights) who you haven't seen in centuries.

He was a half Vampire half human who was welcomed in the Valentine family with open arms. He was 6 years old when adopted into the Valentine family, he was very shy and barely left his room, but no one ever judged him for it.

(M/n) was the only one Howard would only open up to because (M/n) would be protective of him just like his sister. Now your wondering what had happened causing Howard to end up the way he did, well this is his story...

Before being adopted into the Valentine family, He grew up in a village quite close to the Valentine household. The villagers constantly tried to kill him with every chance they could get because one day, he could not control his bloodlust and it took control almost killing half of the villagers, yet none were successful.. Until that day...

One night.. That very night had changed everything. While Howard was in his room about to go to bed, the sound of glass shattering and a loud bang sounded through the small little house that he and his mother had. Being curious, little Howard peaked through the key hole of his door only to see something that he wanted to unsee. His mother being beaten and mutilated, hearing nothing but her screams scared Howard more and more.

Not wanting to take any more of the screaming, Howard opened the door and attacked the 6 men and drained their blood. Not long after, the 6 men's bodies laid lifeless on the floor laying in their own blood motionless.

Fresh blood dropped down Howard's chin, nose and lips as he held his dying mother in his arms. Before she died she had given him the directions to the Valentine Household who had happened to be his mothers friends. On her last dying breath she told him she loved him.

Closing his mothers eyes, he gently carried her to a lake near by where she always used to take him, and Buried her there and followed the directions that his mother had given him.

And that's how Howard ended up on the doorstep of the Valentine household and how he became Howard Valentine.

He always idolised his older brother (M/n) as he grew up and highlighted his hair blue with (M/n)'s help.

Now back to the present, (M/n) pulled Howard in for a hug as Howard clung onto him silently crying, happy that he his brother has truly returned.

~~Time Skip~~

After showing Howard to his room, You notice how tired he was and decided it was time for bed. After changing Howard climbed into his bed after you tucked him in, before you left Howard grips your sleeve.

"Can you sing me a song?" He asked tiredly. Smiling softly you decide to sing that you knew would help him fall asleep.

(Play the song now)

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-aah mmh
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-aah mmh, mmh-mmh, mmh-mmh

But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream"

After you finish singing, you look down at Howard and see he is fast asleep. Smiling softly you gently kiss his forehead and turn off the light and walk out the room, closing the door behind you, you notice Lilith leaning against the wall.

Turning to her she smile gently knowing who you were singing to, she turns around and walks to her room. Sighing, you walk back to your room. After walking into your room, you take a shower. After showering you put on your boxers and walk to your bed, only to stop when seeing a figure with pink/almost white hair sitting on your bed. Sighing tiredly you stand in front of the figure and think 'What's up with these Sakamaki brothers that love to randomly come into my home and in my room just when I leave the shower.'

"What are you doing here Subaru Sakamaki?" You said to the figure on your bed.

----------------------
Hey! Sorry I took so long in updating, I'm just getting so many ideas from other people's OC's and it's hard to choose so it takes longer but I will try to update this story more when I can!

If you enjoyed this chapter...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Bye!!

~~Pika Girl