Chaper Two

- 3rd POV -
As night slowly turned into day, you waited for a knock on the door for your new sibling to arrive after receiving a letter from your father. Not long after, there was a knock on the door.
You stand up and walk to the door and open it to see a 15 year old girl with a walking stick and milky turquoise eyes, she had long dark brown hair with blue highlights. She only reached until your shoulders since you were a tall person.

"Hello, is this the Valentine residence?" The mysterious girl asked you while smiling gently. "Yes it is, I suppose your my new sister... Please come in." You said and smiled gently at her as she walks in. "I'm (M/n) Valentine and you are?" You asked as you close the door behind you. "Oh how rude of me not to introduce myself, I'm Veronica Valentine, nice to meet you." The girl said and raises her hand up as she continues.

"May I feel your face to know what you look like?" Veronica asked. Taking her hand, you gently place both her hands on your face, feeling her gentle touch. "Your very handsome, and your hair is so soft, what color are your hair and eyes?" Veronica asks you while enjoying the silky feel to your hair. "My hair is (M/n) with light and dark blue highlights, and my eyes are deep blue but have a dash of red in them." You said as she giggles lightly. "I see we have the same taste in one color." She smiles softly before moving her hands away from your face.

"Can you show me around so I can get to know the place easier, that way I don't get lost?" She asks while gripping on her walking stick. "Of course, just follow me." You said before placing her arm around yours and begin takin her on a tour.

- Time Skip -

After the tour, you take her outside and decide to ask about her life. "If you don't mind me asking, were you always?" You asked before she interrupts you. "Blind? No... I was born half human, half werewolf... But the villagers just saw me as a monster and when my father died... I was in an orphanage, they used to beat me until one day I attacked them on self defense but... That cost me my eye sight... And then Father found me and took me for a year before deciding to let me meet you.. My new brother." She concluded.

"I wish I could of stopped the suffering.." You said with sadness in your voice. "It's alright.. As long as I'm far away from that place, I'm at peace and happy to know I have you as my brother (M/n)" she said before taking a sip of some water she had asked for.
"Do you happen to have a piano?" She asks smiling. "I'll lead the way." You said before leading her to the music room again. When arriving, she sits on the stool and feels the keys gently. "Do you know how to sing and play?" She asks you smiling gently. "I do... Would you like to hear?" You asked smiling at her, she nods and says "I would like that very much." And moves up for you to sit next to her, when taking the hint, you sit next to her.

"I'll play my favorite song from when I was younger that I used to play to my late wife centuries ago... It was her favorite.." Smiling sadly at the memory you start to play.

As you play, you close your eyes getting lost in the music and smile gently at how your late wife used to dance to your music.
Veronica rests her head on your shoulder smiling softly at the beautiful melody.

None of them notice that a certain white haired and a blonde haired teen silently listening to the beautiful music. Shu stands just outside the music room, leaning against the wall and closes his eyes smiling at the gentle music. Subaru stands just outside, next to the window to the music room, can't believe how you could play something so beautiful he has ever heard.

Veronica smiles softly before adding lyrics to the song..

(Play song Now)

"Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December"

You smile gently at her while continuing to play as she sings.

"Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember

And a song someone sings
Once upon a December"

As she finishes singing, you notice how late it is and walk her to bed before you retired for the day.
Walking into the room, you notice Shu laying on you bed, asleep. Sighing, you walk to the bathroom and undress as you close the door. You start the shower and climb in.

A few minutes later, you turn off the shower before climbing out and drying off. Remembering Shu was probably still on your bed, you wrap your towel loosely around your waist and walk out the bathroom and run your fingers through your still damp hair.

You walk to you closet, ignoring the lustful gaze coming from the blonde on your bed, you drop the towel and put on your boxers. You move Shu a bit so you can lay in your bed before dozing off.

- Time Skip -

Waking up, you notice Shu had fallen asleep on top of you while straddling you. You growl lowly as you feel him move against your lower region and grip his waist tightly while holding yourself back. Not notice Shu was in fact awake and in fact doing that action on purpose.

Only one thought crosses your mind... 'How did I get into this mess?'
-------------------------------------------
Hey I hope you enjoyed, let me know if you want me to add a lemon in the next chapter hehe and yes I added myself as the readers younger sister hehe but never fear!! I won't steal your men away... Hehe

If you enjoyed...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~bye!!

~Pika Girl