Chapter Three

(WARNING: Lemon ahead, don't like don't read, you have been warned.)

- 3rd POV -
(play the song now)

Glancing to the blonde male, your grip tightens as Shu grinds harder against you causing you to let out a low growl before switch positions making you on top of Shu.
You start to grind harder against Shu causing him to let out a soft moan. Smirking, you lean down and nibble on his ear before whispering, "You shouldn't of done that.. You will have to be punished." You smirk at the light blush appearing on Shu's cheeks before nibbling on his neck looking for the weak spot.

'I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm beggin you not to go
Call your name two, three times in a row
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame yeah
Cause I know I don't understand
Just how your love can do what no on else can'

Shu lets out a loud moan, making you smirk more and start to bite his weak spot. As your fangs pierce his skin, Shu feels nothing but ecstasy making him a moaning mess.
You slowly start to unbutton his shirt and lightly scratch from the top of his chest all the way down to his v-line making Shu cry out out of pure bliss.

'Got me lookin so crazy right now
Your love's got me lookin so crazy right now
Got me lookin so crazy right now your touch's
Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss's
Got me hoping you save me right now
Lookin so crazy your love's got me lookin
Got me lookin so crazy in love'

"Ah~ (M/n)~!!"
He cries out as he arches his back and grips your shoulders, digging his nails into your skin, causing your blood to drip onto Shu's mouth. Said male pierces his fangs into your neck, causing you to growl loudly in utter bliss.
Shu couldn't believe how sweet your blood was and didn't want to stop.

'When I talk to my friends so quietly
"who he think he is?" look at what you've done to me
Tennis shoes don't even need to buy a new dress
You ain't here, ain't nobody else to impress
It's the way that you know what I thought I know
It's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you
But I still don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can'

You unlatch your fangs and so does Shu as he lets out a whimper from missing your warmth. In one quick move, you toss Shu's pants and boxers off and throw them in a forgotten corner of the room before laying between his legs. "AH~~ (M/N)~~!!" Shu shouts as he tosses his head back and arches his back, feeling the warmth of your tongue and mouth around his manhood, causing him to grip your hair and thrusts deeper into your throat causing you to gag a bit but you carry on.

'Got me lookin so crazy right now
Your love's got me lookin so crazy right now
Got me lookin so crazy right now your touch's
Got me lookin so crazy right now'

Placing three fingers in front of his mouth, Shu immoderately starts sucking as your free hand to twist and pull his sensitive nipple, making him moan louder. Shu feels a tight knot in his stomach and shouts, "AH~~ (M/~n)~ I'm ganna~" but before he could you pull away and take your hand away from his mouth and place one finger at his entrance and start fingering him causing him to become a moaning mess.

'Got me hoping you save me right now your kiss
Got me hoping you save me right now
Lookin so crazy, your love's got me lookin
Got me lookin so crazy in love'

Then you add the next one and do a scissor motion causing Shu's knees to shake a bit before adding the final finger and lean over him and capture his lips.
You finger him harder and faster causing him to moan your name as you swallow his moans and as you hit his sweet spot he shouts your name.
Feeling that his ready, you take out your fingers, causing Shu to whine from the loss, but he stops and stares at you as you take off your boxers causing Shu to stare in awe at your size and length.
You position yourself at his entrance and whisper into his ear. "It will hurt at first but when your ready, tell me when to move."

'Got me lookin so crazy right now
Your touch got me lookin so crazy right now
Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss'

And with that you enter your manhood into him completely, causing Shu to bite into your shoulder causing you to let out a loud groan from his warmth and tightness wrapped around your manhood. You wait for him to adjust to your size. With a nod from Shu, you pull out almost completely and slam back into him causing him to moan loudly.
You bite into his neck again and slam into him again and again, going harder and faster making Shu quiver underneath you causing you to groan and moan with him in pure ecstasy. Shu is on cloud nine and after a few thrust Shu shouts, "AH~ HARDER~~" causing you to ram into him in an inhuman speed.

'Got me hoping you page me right now
Lookin so crazy your love's got me lookin
Got me lookin so crazy in love'

Feeling a familiar not in his stomach, before he could say anything, he cums while shouting your name "(M/N)~~!!"
As he tightens around you, you let out a loud moan and cum deep inside of him. Both of you see stars, you do not move as you catch your breath, you pull out of him causing Shu to whimper and collapse next to him and wrap a blanket around both of you and pull him closer to you as you both fall asleep. Not noticing a certain jealous Sakamaki just below the window seething with rage.

'Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, oh no no.'
------------------------------------------------
Hey hope you enjoyed the lemon, I'm a newb at writing lemons to tell me what you think and if there should be more in the future.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

If you enjoyed~!!

~Pika Girl