⚡Suho

Suho (Hangul: 수호; hanja: 守護) is the leader of EXO-K.[2] Born Kim Jun-myeon (Hangul: 김준면; hanja: 金俊勉) on May 22, 1991 (age 24)[3] in Seoul, South Korea. At sixteen, he became the first member of EXO to become a trainee at SM,[4] and was discovered through the company's street casting system in 2006. In 2007, Suho was cast as an extra in the Super Junior film, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys, and in 2008, he made a brief appearance in TVXQ's music video, "HaHaHa Song" with fellow Exo bandmates Kai and Chanyeol.

On February 15, 2012, Suho was introduced as the tenth member of EXO.[5] Pursuing a degree in acting, he currently attends Korea National University of Arts and is ranked in the top 50 of 400 students at the school.[6] He enjoys listening to funk rock and has expressed his admiration for Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk, and TVXQ's leader, U-Know Yunho.[7] In February 2014, Suho became an MC of popular music show Inkigayo[8] alongside fellow bandmember Baekhyun and also ZE:A's Kwanghee. They were later joined by actress Kim Yoo-jung. Both Suho and Baekhyun left the show on November 16, 2014 to focus on EXO's comeback in 2015.

Suho was cast as the lead in the Christmas movie Saving Santa, dubbing the voice of the main character Bernard, along with Apink's Jung Eun-ji and Shin Dong-yup. In January 2015, he starred in the S.M. Entertainment musical 'School OZ', playing the character of Hans with f(x)'s Luna, SHINee's Key, EXO-M's Xiumin, TVXQ's Changmin and Red Velvet's Seulgi.[9] Suho is the next member that will be making his movie debut through the independent film titled "Glory Day", starring Ji-soo and Shinhwa's Kim Dong-wan. The filming will starting in mid-May.[10