My opinion on the Confederate flag.

A long time ago as we know the civil war was happening. The North (Union) and the South (Confederate States) were at bloody conflict. About what most people think is just about slaves. Well its not. Most people say the Civil war was about slaves but thats not just it. The Civil war was about that the Southern states which included South Carolina, Virginia, Alabama, Texas and many other but one state was completely separated in half was Kentucky. All though now a days Kentucky has a lot to offer with Tobacco industries and Louisville which holds the Ups company airfield it was once a place were families, neighbors, and brothers were separated and forces to fight against one another. And thats what makes me mad is that my family was separated and forced to fight against friends and neighbors. Because of some rich people that drafted them. You think that they would care about money more than their wife's and kids? No.. No man would risk his family living on the streets over money he would work and pay his bills. But he got drafted by rich people to fight or they would kill his family and burn his house down and take his land. So he had to fight to protect his family like my great great great great grandpa. And a lot of other family members who died under this flag to protect his land and his family not over money over family cause the rich people would kill them and take their things. Thats why the confederate flag isn't racist. Them rich people were.