Chapter 2 - Evil Teacher

Start from the beginning

I sigh and look back at the teacher to notice her pale color has come back to her face and the circus is over, time to study.

Joy.

Angie's P.O.V

I don't get how I get into so much trouble. People say be yourself and say what you think even if your voice shakes (great quotes) but at the moment you do it, what do you get? You get sent to the principal.

Like I said, no one gets me, besides my dad of course. My grandma does too.

I knock on the principal's office door and get inside. He is much more younger than what I thought.

For a principal's hair his is not white or grey, which is a surprise for a job like this, with so much stress and kids like me. I will give him forty. He looks okay for his ages though. But never will turn like Lolita and be with him.

"Yes, why are you here?" He asks not really taking his eyes from the pile of papers he has on his desk. Poor man, maybe I should help him.

Ha!! I'm funny today.

"I pissed my teacher off so she sent me here because she couldn't control me." I say while taking a seat on a very comfortable spinning chair. Maybe I should come here more often. I take some tiny statues from his desk and start playing with them.

"You are new here right?" He finally looks up at me.

"You can say that." I start making the little statues make out. I don't know why, but I find it entertaining.

"Just this time, but just this time I'm letting you off the hook but next time be careful, now leave those statues alone before you break them and go, the next period is starting soon." He points at the door taking the statues from my hands.

"Okay, take care of my little friends." I give a last glance at the little statues and leave the office.

What do I have now?

Oh right, biology. I like that class but I hate the part you hurt animals. When we need to operate them or something. I hate that. Free the animals!

~

I finally find the classroom and get inside. I see a free seat in the third row so I sit there. I start playing with the chair moving side to side, looking like I have problems but then suddenly some guy who seems kinda familiar sits next to me. I have to say he looks good.

"Hey, I'm Chaz." He smiles at me.

"Hey I'm-" He cuts me in the middle of the sentence, I don't like it when people do that.

What if I have something really important to say like, I have five million dollars and I have one minute to live so I want to use it to tell you where I hid it. Seriously that could happen, okay maybe not, but still don't cut me off, ugh.

"Angie, I know I'm in the same class as you, um, you know where you did that little scene." He says not taking his smile of his face. I'm starting to think he has a problem with his face so he can't stop smiling.

I think I know who he is. He is one of the jerk's friend.

What was his name? Oh, Justin.

Now I that think about him, he was the one sitting next to me on class. Huh, now that I think more about it he dropped his book accidentally and because of that the teacher sent me to the principal's office.

That little bas-

"Hey? Earth to Angie!" He waves his hand bringing me back to reality. I was in the middle of cursing, couldn't he wait for a second so I could finish swearing?

"Sorry, I was thinking, what were you saying?" I shake my head.

"If you want to come to Justin's party?" He smiles at me sweetly in a really adorable way. Aw, he is so cute, why is he friends with that jerk?

"Sure, what the heck."

I seriously don't care. The only reason I'll go is because of the dancing. I love dancing more than anything.

"I'll pick you up." He smiles at me, but then gets focused on class because the teacher has already came in and it's giving work.

It's the first day can't you just give us a break? I'm dropping off school, ugh.

"Wait, you don't need my number or address?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I already have your number, you can just text me where you live later." He smiles and looks back at the board. That's creepy.

Oh, I remember now. I said out loud my number in front of the whole class so he might have saved it. Should I find that weird? Whatever, he seems nice.

What if it's another prank? Ha! they suck with pranks, this is not a prank for sure.

A/N: Thank you for reading, tell me what you think :)

Dedication to whoever comments :)

Twitter: banaddict

Tumblr: Goodindiegirl

Instagram: munchies.g

iMessage: mariana1djb12@gmail.com

KIK: mariana612