Part 1 -Trapped

I'm cold, hungry, and I'm about to go crazy.
I just finished writing in my journal, and it's my first day in this weird ass room.

It was a room I've always imagined in my dreams, a room where I could just relax instantly, and it has everything I could ever need. Except food and a heater.

Only parts I remember.

The wiggle of the door came loose and my body shook.
My breaths got shaky and my eyes watered up.

The door creaked open and I found a tall, slender, young looking boy walk in. He had brown hair and golden brown eyes.

One of his arm had a tattoo sleeve and the other just had a couple here and there. He took a step in and closed the door behind him. As it clicked a smirked inched across his face.

I scurried as far back on the bed as I could. As he walked over he leaned down to my face and breathed on my neck.

"Listen to me and we won't have a problem." His words stung my heart and left a pit in my stomach. A tear escaped my brown eyes and left a warm sensation on my now red cheeks.

I shut them tightly and opened to see his eyes filled with guilt as he moved his thumb across my wet cheek.

"Don't cry angel, I'm here." He murmured.

"Who T-the fuck are you." I stuttered then gulped.
"Shhh." He quickly changed his expression to anger and put his hand over my chapped lips.

"no cursing. I don't need disrespect from you." He stared deep into my eyes.
I flinched away and hugged my knees.

He stood up and grabbed my right wrist for fully making me whimper.

"Get up." A flint of anger lacing his words.

I got yanked up and continued to look down at my feet.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered once more.

"Oh, baby, you don't remember this sweet face?" He tightly grabbed my jaw and yanked it upwards.

As my glossy tears wore away his facial features became more familiar.

"K-KI" my eyes opened wide.

"That's right babe, Kian, Kian Lawley."
He smirked.

"And you're my everything." He added letting go of my jaw.

"Everything?" I squirmed.

"Mmhm, you belong to me. If I took you, you're now mine." Kian began.

"Why- why am I here?" I fell back onto my bed.

"Sweet little Gray, baby. I kidnapped you, the reason I took you is because I'm deeply attached to you. I'm torn to the idea of us together." Kian sat beside me setting a hand on my thigh.

My thigh twitched and I moved it away.

I heard Kian groan and slap my thigh leaving a red mark I'm sure. I bit my lip and curled my toes tight. Holding in my scream.

"Scream baby, no one will hear you."
Kian devilishly laughed and sat up.

"Dinner is at 6 sharp. There are clothes in the closet. Be ready." Kian looked back at me then walked out locking the door.

My mouth dropped open and I looked down at my thigh. Already forming a red hand imprinted ring.

"Holy shit." I whispered.

I don't even know how this happened. What could I do to deserve this.

HEY! New chapter every Tuesday ;) be ready hope you enjoyed leave a comment ❤️☺️