Chapter 29: Graduation

Jen here.
In this pic, Marissa, cherry, and Bea Bianca were thinking about what to wear for graduation. Fuck it I'm just gonna wear my usually ripped black skinny jeans and varsity jacket.

It's graduation day and we all just wore out usual everyday hot outfits. We stood out, and that's a good thing.

Mr. Maristella was handing out the certificates.

When Ms. Quintanilla said, "Jen Nakpil" I quickly walked on stage reminiscing all my memories in this school. I shook her hand and got my certificate.

As Maristella and I shook hands, we had a brief conversation. The boy after me had a long last name that was hard to pronounce, so it gave us time to talk.

"I'm proud of you." He said.

"Thank you, sir."

"Good luck out there. Good luck in the grown up world."

I felt like crying. Not only cuz I was leaving HZ, but because I have to grow up and pay for taxes and rent and shit.

I gave Maristella a good two minute hug.

I'll never forget the best teacher ever 😢💔❤️.

(But then again I know where his house is, so I can just bother him whenever I want.)

When it finally ended, we threw our caps in the air and ran outside and screamed for joy.

I wish we had a dance musical like high school musical 3, but nope. We're not in that type of world.

Thank you, Hemmings-Zacresto.