Chapter 26: Fake Funeral

So Audrey told me that Morgan broke up with Jack cuz she wanted him to propose but it took him so long and he couldn't explain it. Now I feel really bad. However, I came up with a great idea that hopefully will bring them back together.

"Are you crazy?!" Audrey reacted to my plan.

"It's gonna work! Just trust me!"

"Jen, out of all the things you said, that's probably the most stupidest plan you've ever made!" Damn Audrey.

"Audrey! Just trust me! I always find a way to make things work.

So here's the plan:
.
I fake my death. When Jack finds out I'm dead, of course he'll tell Morgan. Morgan will obviously care about me so she will attend the funeral. I'll be in the coffin waiting for their reunion. When the fake priest says my life and death, Audrey will say some encouraging words to Jack and Morgan that will bring them back together. Then I'll open the coffin and tell them that no matter what they're perfect for each other. Perfect plan.
.
"Jen, I don't know if this is gonna work!"

Audrey went part of the plan anyway.

So Marissa rented a coffin for me. We got cherry, Rod, and Nicco to come. I told them all the plan so they knew what would happen when I open the coffin.

I actually got my plan as an inspiration from this movie I saw. It stars Vice Ganda.

So here's the first part of the plan:

Marissa and Rod put caution tape around the backyard.

Jack, Tristan, and dad came home and saw the caution tape.

It's a crime scene. I supposedly accidentally fell off the roof. They are not allowed to see my body until the funeral.

Audrey texted Morgan.

"Bestie, Jen died :,("

"Wait, Jen is dead?"

"That's literally what I just said :/ and yes ;("

"OMG Audrey I'm so sad now :( first my breakup with Jack and now this! Jen was like a sister to me ;("

"Morgan, they're gonna have a funeral this weekend. I think it's appropriate that you attend..."

"Of course I will! Especially since it's for Jen ;( 😢💔"

"And you're ok with Jack being there, right?"

"Ugh, as much as it hurts, yes. I'm going for Jen."

"That's the spirit."

"I hope that Jen will be ok wherever she is up there."

"Um yeah :("

"Hey wanna go to yogurt land?"

"Yeah :D"

Marissa and Nicco got the decorations ready. Cherry practiced to cry, NOT LAUGH. Rini and Nikki are invited of course. Rod helped me fit into the coffin perfectly.

Cherry hired a real priest cuz I don't know anybody who could pass as a fake priest.

•Day of The Fake Funeral•

It's time. See how I'm such a caring person when it comes to family? I'd DIE for them.

Everyone was getting in their seats. Tristan, dad, and Jack have no idea about this plan so this death should be believable.