Chapter 5: Time Jump lawl

So it's time for the softball game against Champs. I see Jon Green. As usual, awkward as ever. He's not the sporty type of guy so I kinda feel sorry for him.

I'm the batter. Some other guy pitches and Lawl can't believe what happened.

The pitcher pitched. The ball came fast and I hit it. I hit it good. But then the ball hit the pitcher's shoulder. Everyone gasped. I don't really care. At least it wasn't his eye.

Eh our team still won. That's right bitches.

•1 Month after Champs win Math Bowl•

Winter Formal is coming up. I'm not really a big fan of the dances. I'm usually just the DJ. Yearbook students are taking pictures of preparation for the event and then they'll take photos of the actual event. Some kid flipped the camera off. Good job.

JJ walks up to me during lunch with two Burgers he stole from the math bowl winners.

"You plan to go to Winter Formal?" He says.

"I don't know. They haven't told me if I can be the DJ this year."

"You know, I've actually always wanted to go to winter formals...."

"What stopped you?" I wonder why JJ didn't go the past 3 years.

"Well, my parents didn't have enough money to pay for the Formal Fee."

Formal Fee? What the hell is a formal fee? I keep thinking to myself that I should probably cheer him up.

"Are you going this year?" I ask him so I know what to do.

"No," he says depressed. "Didn't get the fee turned in."

"How much and what's the fee for?"

"$200 and the fee is for more school supplies and curricular activities."

Hm. If the school needs money just ask my dad. He never runs out of money cuz he always works his ass off.

The most annoying chick of the school approaches me and JJ. Probably the most annoying blonde you'll ever meet. Her name is Bea Bianca. I don't even know if Bianca is part of her first name or her last name.

"Quintanilla said I'm gonna be the DJ for this year!"

Nah nigga nah.

As Bea Bianca Bitch walks away I try to get a knife from the cafeteria so I can stab that stealer but sadly I've been restricted.

However, I have an idea to make the formal better. Not for the people attending. But for me and JJ.