200,000 READS? SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION?

As you all know, this book is long finished. But yesterday this book hit 200,000 reads, and I wanted to thank everyone in case some people didn't see it because they don't follow me. You guys are too amazing.

Last year at the beginning of my freshman year I wrote in my goal essay that I wanted to reach 100,000 reads by this past June. I had 40,000 reads when I wrote the paper. This story gained over 100,000 reads within the period of a year. These numbers are mind boggling to me, thank you all so much for your kindness and support!

Reminder: There is a sequel called Playing In Pan's Game. If you haven't read it yet and want to, there ya go (shameless self-promotion).

Last thing, and this one is really IMPORTANT. On my profile I've been doing (since the beginning of August) daily reminders. These are to remind my followers of things that are important, such as they are beautiful or important. Please, if you need something like that or think it may help you follow me. This isn't me looking for followers, this is me trying  to help my followers and readers. I couldn't care less if I had 3 followers or 1,000, I just want to help people. If you need help get it, whether it's my help or a friend/family member's help or anyone else.

If you want to talk to me anywhere other than wattpad my social media is:
Twitter: falloutpeyton
Instagram: peyton.atthedisco
Kik: peyton.atthedisco

i don't care if you message me ranting about something bad that happened or if you just want to talk and be friends. hit me up if you feel like it.

Anyways, that's all. Thank you all so much for your support. I love you all and just, thank you. Keep on being incredible.

P.R.