Chapter 6

This is it.

First day of being Grade 12. Should I tell him-? Wait, Namjoo ah. Stop. Stop. Stop. Why are you thinking of that now? Sungjae had many girlfriends and you couldn't even have one admirer.

She was so deep in mind that she had accidentally bumped into a pole. She looked around and stood up quickly before running.

Ahhhh! You pabooo. Grrr. How can you do that to yourself. Huhuhu. My feet are like jelly now. I hate myself!

She pouted and finally went to her school. "Yahhhh, Namjoo ah." Hyeri pinched her cheeks. She looked up at him. "Yahhhh. What is it unnie?"

"Nothing~ i just saw you.. last year of high school arghhh. Anyways, there's Minah! I'm gonna go and be with her nowww." Hyeri pinched her cheeks again and went to Minah.

Namjoo rolled her eyes and laughed nervously. Last Year Of High School.

This is gonna be exciting, neh?

"Ye-yeah. It is.."

"Hm?"

"YAHHHH! YOOK SUNGJAE!" Namjoo blushed furiously and facepalmed with both hands so Sungjae wouldn't notice her blushing.

"Ahh, Namjoo ah, you're blushing."

Oh shiz.

OMOOOOOOOO. WAEYO. I DONT WANT TO BE IN HERE ANYMORE. I WISH I PRETENDED TO BE SICK. I DONT LIKE SCHOOL ANYWAYS. YAH, HOW COULD YOU EVEN SEE MY CHEEKS. LIKE FACEPALMING WITH TWO HANDS IS REALLY HARD WHEN YOU'RE STUBBORN AND NOW JUST-

"Namjoo. Namjoo ah.. KIM NAMJOO!" Namjoo was shaken out of her thoughts because of Sungjae now shaking her.

"Oh? Wae? How did you came here?" Namjoo blinked repeatedly.

"Aish- people will come and keep staring so let's go run!" Before Namjoo could speak Sungjae held her hand and started to run, forcing Namjoo to run too.

and run.

and run.

and run.

and- "we're here!" Sungjae crossed his arms and smiled proudly.

"yeah and i just want to go back to bed."

"Namjoo ah.. at least pretend that you like to study!"

"But i don't."

"Just think that studying and school has food."

"But i'm on a diet."

"No but's! Kaja!" Sungjae started to walk again but..

Shoot!

The squad 'rv' or 'red velvet' came and joy came first.

K.

Kdie.

Life is over.

"Hi, Sungjae ah!" Joy giggled.

Sungjae politely waved and smiled. A really dazzling smile.

i should've got plastic surgery.. joke! :P i won't do that for a guy. C'mon.. like duh.

The other ones in the rv squad went smiling as if they saw Sungjae proposing to me. Because that's like a five star movie.. wait, what am i saying..

i'm being paranoid.

Only slept for a couple of hours because i gotta wake up early for school and now i see this.

Sungjae ah, why don't you just notice me instead?

Chicboy.

Namjoo's P.O.V

I called Bomi unnie.. too bad we're all in other grades and Bomi unnie is in college now.

{"Yeoboseyo?"}

As i heard Bomi unnie's voice, i walked away from Sungjae. I didn't bother to even look back. Grrrr..

"Bomi unnie.. i miss you.."

{"What? What happened? Sungjae yah?"}

Bomi unnie could really be feminine sometimes.. like when she knows there's a problem.

"Neh.."

{"Eeeekk!}

I could feel her smiling since i knew she shipped us- oops.

{"I'm not good at this ching chong love you've got. Talk to naeunnie? chorong unnie?}

"Sure, suree unnie. Thank you for the- yah!"

Why did Sungjae had to rudely get my phone- -.-

And why are almost everything cut.

uhhhhhh- cut again. By the bell.

I looked at my schedule. Music! Yesseuuuuu. *3*

I ran to the room and was even the first to be there! Then Kyungsoo came and sat beside me. "You want some?" He showed me his sandwich that he was munching.

I grabbed some and ate it. Mmhm.. Chocolate. And it's Nutella~

As soon as everyone came, the teacher started to tell notes. Hayoung, my bao bei.. yes, i know chinese. I mean only bao bei and wo ai ni but at least i know somethong, right?

I just suddenly thought of Hayoung but.. *3* where are youu.. and Eunji! Why do i start remembering these girls..? i should focus. Okay, i have focus now.

--

Rawr.

This was so late, omo. I'm so sorry~~~! This kinda sucked too.. mianhaeee.

[Focus on me! Fudge, fudge! Focus on me! :P]