Chapter 3

06/06/06

Both knowing that they didn't have any classes today. They were outside, looking up at the sky.

"Sungjae yah, I like it whenever the year, the month and the day are all the same."

"But they're all the same right now, pabo."

The two only thought of doing this after watching a cartoon movie, where the two cartooned characters looks up in the sky and sees things shaped in the sky.

"I know, that's why I mentioned it." Sungjae ignored her.

"Namjoo ah, that looks like a turtle! and it fits you real well since you're slow~" Sungjae mehronged at Namjoo.

"Is what you're saying even real? Oh, wait. I saw a butterfly! but it's not like you since it's colorful."

"What does that mean?!" Namjoo stood up. "It means you're dulllllll~" Sungjae rolled his eyes playfully and stood up as well.

"Where are we going now?" Sungjae looked at Namjoo after fixing his self.

"I'm going to the bathroom, i need to go and shower like what mom said a while ago. what are you saying 'where are we going now'."

"I could join you take a bath."

"Byuntae..."

Namjoo went to her room and took a bath with Sungjae watching TV before the doorbell rang.

He opened it, seeing as if it's one of him and Namjoo's friends. Bomi came inside and with her loud voice, screamed. "WHERE IS NAMJOO AH?!"

"She's taking a bath, Bomimimimi nooonnaaaa." Sungjae said while pinching her cheeks.

"YAHHH, STOP." Bomi screamed and ran to Namjoo's room.

Bomi locked Namjoo's room. "DO THAT TO NAEUN AH!" she screamed.

Namjoo on the other side, recognized Bomi's voice immediately. "Bomi unnie?"

"Hi, Namjoo ahhhhh." Bomi said knocking. "Namjoo ah, you're always with Sungjae ah." Namjoo slightly laughs and was about to speak but was cut off. "He always like pinching my cheeks, I just want to crumple and throw him in our garbage."