Chapter 2

15/04/03

"Happy Birthday to Chu!!" Sungjae and the others sang.

It was Namjoo's Birthday, her mom brought some cake after school and though they're celebrating now, Namjoo will still be celebrating at home.

Sungjae and Namjoo has been best friends for 3 years, her mom and dad was okay with it actually.

After that, their mom and dad's became friends too. Sometimes Sungjae would come in Namjoo's house and they would play together.

Namjoo blew the candles after the others sang. The others ate and started to talk with their best buddies.

While Namjoo was eating, Sungjae poked her after and whispered, "Mom and Dad allowed me to sleep at yours." Holding his face with his hands with a shocked face.

Namjoo widened her eyes and shook Sungjae's shoulders lightly while smiling widely, "Really? Really?"

Sungjae smiled as well and nodded, Namjoo went back to eating so she would chat with Sungjae more and without her knowing Sungjae went to go get some icing from her cake using his finger.

"Yah~!" Namjoo said, furrowing her eyebrows. "Umma said that that's dirty." Sungjae pouted but did it again anyways, before Namjoo could say anything again, her mom came.

"Namjoo ah, let's take a picture of you two." Namjoo nods, before smiling ever so beautifully. Sungjae ruining it by putting some icing on her lips.

Click!

---

After school, here they are now. At Namjoo's house.

Games. Games. Games. It was time for the games. The first game was: Trip to Jerusalem.

They were 13 of them, Namjoo, Bomi, Chorong, Naeun, Eunji Hayoung, Sungjae, Changsub, Peniel, Hyunsik, Ilhoon, Minhyuk and Eunkwang.

The song started to play. All of them started to walk and walk and walk and STOP!

All of them seated except for one, Chorong. And since Eunkwang didn't know the game much, he let Chorong sit in his seat as he stand up.

Chorong immediately was seated as Eunkwang becomes the loser now and again not knowing the game much, he started to walk with the others again as the song plays but was later pulled by his mother, laughing.

And again, Chorong was the one who wasn't able to sit. Eunkwang facepalmed cutely which made Chorong giggle sitting next to him now.

The next one that didn't became able to sit was Hayoung. Gosh, those boys are good.

And the winner of the game was...

CHANGSUB!

He was given a prize, making him run to his mother while smiling happily.

---

"Namjoo ah, your house is weird." Sungjae said, looking up beside Namjoo in her bed.

"Yahhhh~! My house is the coolest and fabulest!" Namjoo did a duck face cutely.

Sungjae pretended to vomit and that made Namjoo cross her arms.

"Yeah, I hope you vomit a lot!" Namjoo rolled her eyes, holding her laugh.

"You didn't mean that, right?" Sungjae did aegyo.

Namjoo turned away, closing her eyes and pretending to not hear what he just said.

"Yah, Yah, Yah, Yah." Sungjae said repeatedly while poking Namjoo's cheeks.

Sungjae shook Namjoo's shoulders repeatedly making her turn to him. But then again she didn't said anything, making Sungjae think that she was fast asleep.

That fast? Not even a Goodnight? Sungjae thought.

"Goodnight..?"

"Goodnight Sungjae ah!"

"YAHH,YOU'RE AWAKE!"

------------------------------------------------------

Rawr.

Dedicated to @Minionwearsprada~!!

How was it? Eunkwang and Chorong, I know. <3 sarang sarang to them, I ship them as well. Hahahaha.

Sungjae slept at Namjoo's okay. I think that what Changsub did was cute actually. Hihi.

That's all for now, Bye lovelies~!!