Chapter 8

Normal p.o.v
"H-hey (Y/N)" was sapphire managed to say after all you where squeezing her to death. "Where were you? I got here and then you text me saying you'll be late? Dickstick i had to tell her about you coning aswell!" "Well I'm sorry i had to.... talk with some people" She tried to look away from your gaze.

After a while of cuddling and chatting you decided to make a pot of tea "hey it's getting late...do you guys want to stay here for the night?" "If thats ok with you then sure" you looked over at sapphire who was staring at the floor. "Hey saf you ok?" You walked over to give your friend hug "yea...im fine" was the last thing he said befire you went to sleep.

~le time skip brought to you by you sleeping~

"Morning mrs. Sleepy" you rubbed your eyes as you walked up to your friend who was making breakfast "morning mrs. I always make food even when it's not my job" you looked at the countertop to see your (favourite breakfast) waiting for you. "Ow" you rub the back off your hand after trying to eat the food "no. You'll have to wait till he is up" "no fair"

~le time skip sponsored by mini chibi keneki hugging hide~

"Here we are!" You exclaimed as the 'mystery trio', as Radon liked to call it, arrived out side Anteiku. "I love this place... well I've only been here once but i loved it...come on!" You said dragging the two in.

Watching their reactions as they entred you suddenly felt all bubbley and giddy "come on let's sit over there" you pointed to the booth you first sat in when you first visited. Literally dragging them to the table. You could feel a pair of eyes on you.

Looking around you saw a young girl, maybe around your age or a bit younger, with purple hair watching you. She was dressed in the work's uniform and one of her eyes where covered with her hair. Sitting down you where still looking at her. "Excuse me! Can we order?"
"Certainly" she started to walk over. "Now guys you are having a coffee with a slice of vanilla cake. Got it?"
"But what if I don't-"
"Well tough" you cut of the prankster boy "It is nice and you will love it" you looked over at Sapphire who was staring into nothingness. "So what will all of you be having?" You snapped your head around, when the fuck did she get here??... Oh yea I called her over -insert mental facepalm here please- " three regular coffee's and three slices of vanilla cake please" boy was your day going great.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

OK I have finally updated. Yay! Sorry I was gone for a while. I wasn't feeling up to writing this. Mostly because I have ran out if ideas for this story.
SO! If you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear them. PM me or just wrote them in the comments.

Again sorry for the late chapter and that it is really really REALLY small.