Chapter 2

As you stood in the door way of the vintage Café you were trying to decide if you should go in or stay, you looked around to see if the were any seats that were a bit away from the two. And you found one, a small booth by the window. Perfect, away from them and I have a view of the street. You would normally be the type of girl who would always be locked inside her apartment, away from the busy outside world, but as you lived alone you would sometimes find yourself feeling lonely. So you forced yourself outside but you had that one problem, you never get along with anyone. You would always get 'the death looks' (as you and sapphire called them) from most people.

You sat down on the seat facing out the window, looking into the street, the sun was clear out, not a single cloud to block out it's joyful rays. After a while of gazing out the window and getting lost in your thoughts, you realized that there was someone standing next to you. Shit! if that's keneki..., you slowly turned your head to see a tall, ash blond haired man standing next to you. A sigh of relief escaped your mouth, you could tell he was one of the waiters by his uniform. "Sorry, would you like me to come back in a minuet?" his voice was stern, but you liked it. How long was he standing there for?, "Um.. no... could I have a (F/D)"

"Would you like anything else?" he was peering over his rimless top glasses, which you thought, made him look that ever more attractive. "Umm.. no th-thank you" a light pink blush dusted your face as he walked of.

~Time skip~

 You were sitting cross-legged on your bed watching the new episode of (F/A) when your phone started to go off, it was Sapphire, you answered it to see sapphire with messy hair and a red mark on her neck, "Let me guess" you said trying not to laugh, "Noooooooo----Mayyybee" she started looking around "eeewww", you never really like the idea of your friend, or yourself for that matter, having sex you never even like saying the word. "What! it was hard not to, we were watching a film, eating popcorn, popcorn ran out then he said I was his piece of popcorn th-" "OK! I get it" you let out a sigh before grabbing your bowl of (F/S). You two ended up talking for hours about what it was like without each other and how things were, but the whole time you just kept thinking about Keneki and Nishiki how they were both so nice to you. "Hello! sapphire to (Y/N)! you still there?" you were snapped out of your trance when you heard her shout your name, "Sorry, I just keep thinking about these two guys I met today and-" you then jumped when you heard sapphire let out a the highest screech you had ever heard "AAAwwwww! my little (Y/N) is in loooovvee!" you then started to blush, "WH-WHAT! n-no I'm not!" you never like to show what you were feeling, but this time she caught you out. The two of you then started to argue about this for another hour or so when it was finaly time to say goodbye, even this goodbye was hard.

You plug your phone on to charge and then lie on your bed, staring into your ceiling, what if you were in love? what if sapphire was right?