Chapter 7

A/N sorry for late update just busy with school and such! all i wanted to say.
~~~~~~~

Sapphire's p.o.v
"y-y/n is that you? c-come it put it down"
i'll never forget that day... the day in the office... for as ling as i live... but not in the bay way... in a kind of good way... as the day she changed... became my friend..

Normal p.o.v
"So Radon what are you doing here? I thought you and Sapphire went to England for the holiday." you said while cleaning the floor of sushi.
"well we said that to make our visit more of a surprise but sapphire just text me sayingg she'll be late" He gave you one of his signature 'got ya heart' gun shot. "Still going with that gun thing?" He laughed scratching the back of his head.

After about an hour of catching up you tried calling sapphire to see if she was all right but there was no answer."HEY RADON!" you shouted to the sleeping man child on your couch. "did sapphire say why she was going to be late?" he finaly sat up "yea she said she had to talk to some guys about something...why?" he asked while yawning "her phone is going straight to voice mail"

Sapphire's p.o.v
"see it wasn't that hard was it" i heard the man say. i was droped on the floor and told i could go... but where was i... a basement?? no it's to big.
It was a large room with a single wooden chair in the middle of the tiled floor. It had hand and ankle cuffs with old dried blood covering them like a blanket. "h-how do i get out?" i instantly regret asking the masked man "through the doors over there" he pointed to a set of metal doors "oh and i suggest you tell no one of this... we don't want her secret getting out now do we?" he started to chuckle... her secret? how did he- never mind i need to get out of here.
~time skip~
Appartment 34 is were Radon said... i suggest you tell no one.. no one...
I got to her apartment and did a continuous knock that i knew would anoy her we don't want her secret getting out now do we?... i need to stop thinking about it... i pushed it all behind and put on a smile.

Normal p.o.v.
"Who the fuck is knocking at the door?" Radon asked grabbing a bittle of beer from the fridge "i think i kniw and out that back!" He stuck out his tongue.
"SAPPHIRE!" you tackle hugged her to the ground. "h-hey (y/n)"