Chapter 3

You were up all night with two things on your mind, you would try to stop thinking about them, but you couldn't. It was as if they were burned into your brain. You got up and made your self a coffee and grabbed some (F/S). You switched on the radio and the first thing that you hear was about a construction site crashing down on two people, one female and one male, who awful, being crushed by steel. The thought sent a cold shiver down your spine. again you found yourself staring out the window, down into the street.

You owned a small apartment on the twelfth floor of a large apartment building, you had two bedrooms and a living room/kitchen. You were happy in this little apartment, but you would prefer to be living in a house. But you couldn't find any were close to your school.

You grabbed your glasses and sat down at the table. (If you don't wear glasses, pretend!) you hated your glasses and always wore your contacts, but you had ran out. It was your day off and you didn't know what to do, Maybe go back down to Anteiku? how about the book store and look at the new Manga in stock?  you sat there deciding what to do when your doorbell rang. you huffed as you stood up to answer it. you looked through the spy hole to see keneki's friend standing there in a grey uniform and holding a side bag. what is he doing here!? you open the door when he handed you a small parcel. "Here you go,.. hey! I've seen you before!" you started to panic, had he seen me at the coffee shop? oh god. "H-have yo-you?" a light sprinkling of pink dusted your face. you couldn't look away from his chocolate eyes. "Yea! your the new girl at my school, so what do you think of it?" he was really excitable. "umm.. I do prefer my old school... but it's alright...I mean at my old school we could go to whatever class we like, and here you have a timetable so.." you pushed your glasses back up the ridge of your nose making you seem smug almost. "Wow, your old school sounds pretty awesome. any way I was wondering if after I finish this apartment block, you would like to grab a coffee with me?" Wh-what did he just ask me to join him?  "um... ye-yea sure, what time do you finish?" you trying not to blush more but more pink was added to your already sprinkled face. "in about an half and hour to an hour at the most" "Ok.. I will see you later" he gave you a cute smile and walked of down the hall.

~Time skip-ish~

You opened your parcel on the table it was from your mother, she had sent you some money for general use and a new beanie hat, the one you had now had a hole in it but you still loved it, you let out a small smile and went to go get changed. you put on (F/O) and sat down on the sofa playing on your phone. after a while you heard the doorbell again, it was the boy again. " hia, you ready, um.." I don't even know his name. "hideyoshi nagachika, but my friends just call me hide." "well hello then hide, I'm" "(Y/N)(L/N), I know, keneki talks about you sometimes" He talks about me?! proberly bad things.. 

 As you two walked to Anteiku you were talking about how keneki was doing in hospital after the accident, when you arrived you saw I sign on the shop door saying ' sorry but Anteiku will be shut today, sorry for any inconvenience'.