how could he???

*Zoey's Pov*

I sit on my new bed in my new house with my same old laptop ignoring every text, email, message, anything that comes from Johnny.

I mean he actually thinks that I'm not mad at him! Come on he freakin stood me up!

I have a right to be pissed!

Just then Callie comes bursting through the door.

Yes we share a room now!

We both moved to the bigger room.

"Hey babe." I smile.

I can just see that something happened between her and josh.

I gotta get me details!

"Hey." She smile and says while still of in her own little world. I stand up and run over to her.

"Callie come back to us." I laugh and shake her.

"He kissed me." She smiles still in a daze.

"OMG! No way!" I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Girls go to bed you have school tomorrow!"

I hear Callie's mom say from down the hall.

"Okay mom." Callie says still smiling.

"Okay Mrs. Styles." I say while poking my head out the door to look at her.

"Sweetheart just call me mom." She smiles.

"Okay night mom." I smile.

I close the door.

It's good to know I have a mom again.

~Next Morning~

*Zoey's Pov*

I'm waken up by Callie jumping up and down on my bed.

"What do you want?" I groan. She laughs and jumps down next to me.

"Time to get up." She says poking my face.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"6 in the morning." She says all happy and cheery.

"Ugh." I groan again.

She gets up as walks to the end of the bed and grabs my legs and pulls me out of bed quickly before I could reach up and grab the headrest.

I sit crossed legged on the floor all tangled in the blanks. I look up at Callie and give her the evil eye and she just laughs.

After 10 minutes of fighting with Callie I finally give in and get up,

I change into a zombie t-shit, jean shorts that go from light blue at the top to white at the bottom, Aqua blue, dark blue, and white sneakers, gray beanie hat, black shiny bracelets, and black spiked bracelet for the other bracelet. Y hair is straight that the top but gets more thicker and curlier as it get to the bottom.

I walk downstairs to find only Callie in the kitchen.

She's wearing a lipsy flower canoe under a stone washed cropped denim jacket, ripped skinny jeans, peachish colored heels, cross bracelet, anchor bracket, believe charm bracelet, infinity bracelet, silver star necklace, now earrings, and hair in a sideways braid sideways ponytail.

"We'll don't you look like a girls girl." I laugh ad I sit across from her.

"I always do." She laughs.

"Wanna go out for breakfast? My treat." I smile and hold up the keys to my jeep in my hands.

"Yes," She smiles.

She quickly writes a note to he parents that we left the breakfast and we will see them after practice.

We get to McDonalds and order. Quickly ear then go pick up Michelle like everyday.

She's wearing a green plaid shirt, white jean shorts, green and black heels, black and gold flower necklace and white and gold bracelets. Also her hair is down and curly.

Once we he to school we got to the room first since we have like 39 minutes till school starts.

We are just about to walk in when we here josh talking to the other guys.

"Oh my god! Callie is awesome!" Josh says.

"What you mean?" Owen says.

"It's just she's so sweet, kind, and everything else." Josh says.

"Dude stop turning into a chick." Austin says and keeps staring at his phone.

Owen smacks Austin on the back of the head.

Callie Michelle and I finally decide to go in and everyone turns to look at us.

"Babe why haven't you been answering me." Johnny says while running up to me. "You have me worried." He adds. I just walk right past him.

"Oooooo." Austin and Brandon say together.

"Zoey?" Johnny says and runs up to my and steps in front of my. "What did I do?" He asks.

"Callie please tell this ass why I'm not talking to him." I say while turning around to look at Callie.

"You stood her up." Callie says to Johnny.

"Zoey listen to me. It's not like that." Johnny starts. I turn around quickly and look him in the eyes.

"I don't care! You really hurt me Johnny!" I yell and I can feel the tears starting to form. "How could you do that to me?" I whisper. Then tears do start to roll down my cheeks. I pull my bag up on my shoulder more.

"Exactly what I thought. You have nothing." I say and turn and run out of the room. Crying more.

I run down the hallways and get to my locker which the hallways is still empty.

I slam my back onto the locker and slide down the wall and put my head in my hands pulling my knees up to my chest and just start to cry even more.

Soon I hear someone running and they atom right in front of me.

They sit down next to me.

"Zoey." They whisper and hugged me.

I look up to see Austin.