Parents. :(

*Zoey’s Pov*

I run into school the next morning and go running up to everyone. Everyone is here expect Johnny. I wonder where he could be.

“Zoey Whats wrong?” Callie says right away. Everyone turns to look at me. I wipe a few tears from my face.

“It’s my parents.” I cry.

“What happened?” Austin says walking up to me.

“They got into a car crash up in Montana.”

“Oh my god are they okay?” Michelle asks and I look down this is the question that I was dreading the most. I shake my head.

Johnny comes up all smiling and happy till he sees me and pushes Austin away.

“Baby Whats wrong what happened?” He says wipe tears from my cheeks and looking me in my eyes.

“My parents are dead.” I cry and he pulls me into a hug and I cry into his chest.

“Why are you here? You should be in Montana.” Owen says. Owen came back a couple of days ago and Michelle and him where very happy to see each other. The whole group was. We are finally back together!

“Cause I have to come to school.”

“Why?”

“If I don’t then you people will freakin and think something happened to me.” I say and they all go to deny it then shut up and look down.

“So what’s going to happen next?”

“I don’t have anyone else to live with.”

“Aunts uncles?”

“They all live in Colorado.”

“Family friends?”

“None of them want to take care of me.”

Johnny kisses my forehead.

“It’s going to be okay babe.” He whispers then lifts my head up to I’m looking him in the eyes. He leans down and gently kisses my lips.

I rest my head on his chest and keep crying.

What am I going to do? I don’t wanna leave again.

*Callie’s Pov*

*That night at Callie’s house*

“Dinner!” My mom yells. I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen sitting at the table.

“So Callie how was school?” My dad asks me after we get all our food.

“Not so good.” I say.

“Why sweetie what happened?” My mom asks.

“My friend’s parents got into a car accident.”

“Oh no are they okay?” I shake my head.

“No they are dead.”

“Well where is she going to live?”

“She doesn’t know all her relatives are in Colorado and no family friends want to take care of her.”

My mom and dad look at each other then go back to eating. We finish eating and I start on cleaning the dishes.

After I finish with that I go up to my room and go on my computer.

I try to talk to Zoey in every way possible but she never answers.

“Callie hunny can you come down here?” My mom yells up the stairs.

“Be right there.” I yell back then close my computer, grab my phone and walk down stairs to see my mom and dad sitting in the living room. I slowly walk down stairs and sit down caustically.

“Whats going on?” I ask cause the only time I’ve seen my parents act like this is when they told me that my mom was pregnant with Austin.

Oh god please don’t let my mom be pregnant again!

“Callie me and your father have been talking.”

“And?”

“And would you like for Zoey to stay here with us?” My dad asks and I jump up.

“Yes! Omg that would be amazing!”

“But.”

Damn there’s a but!

“But what?”

“But you must tell her.”

“Mom.” I whine.

“Callie if she is going to be living here it is only a matter of time till she’ll figure it out by herself it would be better if you just told her.”

“But what if she doesn’t want to be my friend afterwards?”

“Well then I guess she was never a true friend.”

Is Zoey a true friend? I guess I’m going to find out.