what i did wrong?

*Zoey’s Pov*

I stare at Callie in ‘shock’ she just told me that she has cancer.

I already knew but she doesn’t need to know that I know.

“Callie I’m so sorry.” I say wrapping her into a hug as she cries.

“So you still wanna be my friend?” She asks after we pull away from our hug.

“Of course you need friends now more than ever.”

“Really?” She asks still crying.

“Yes I would never leave you. Callie you are the reason I’m here. You got me to come back. You possibly saved my life. Who knows what would have happened to me out there.” At this point we are both crying.

We pull each other into hugs again then we feel people coming into our hug. We push them off and look to see josh and Johnny.

“Umm Callie can I talk to you?” Josh says shyly. Oh no I think I know Whats going to happen.

“Sure.” She smiles and Josh takes her hand in his and takes her to the other side of the room.

Johnny puts his arms around me.

“So Whats going on?” He asks after he kisses me. I can tell that he’s sad. He still thinks that I’m leaving.

“Well ummm nothing much you know just that I’m…. Staying.”He gets a really wide smile. He picks me up and spins me around.

“Oh my god babe that’s amazing!” He yells then kisses me while I’m still in his arms.

“I know. I don’t have to leave.” I smile back.

“We should celebrate tonight.” He says.

“How?” I ask. He puts me down but doesn’t let go of me.

“I here there is a carnival in town.” He knows how much I love that kinds of stuff.

“I can go with that.” I laugh.

“Good ill pick you up at like 5 okay?”

“Okay.” I smile and kiss him again.

The bell rings and I run to gym. I can’t be late again.

*5:00 at night*

*Zoey’s Pov*

I’m all ready for Johnny to come and I’m sitting in my living room watching T.V. waiting for him to come. (External Link)

10 minutes pass and he still isn’t here.

I’m starting to get a little worried now I hope he isn’t standing me up.

I hope that hes okay.

*10:00 at night*

I get no calls no texts no nothing from Johnny.

I wipe the tears from under my eyes and on my cheeks and turn off the T.V. I drag myself up to my room and get in a simple white tanktop spongebob pajama pants and crawl into bed.

I stare at the ceiling for a while wonder what I did wrong.