Bathroom Hookups/Guilt trip

Lunch couldn't have come sooner. I was starving and I was so irrrited that my morning was full of glimpses of Carter walking the hall with differents girls after every single class. I knew he was doing this intentionally, I knew he was doing this to get to me but I didn't care, I just wanted to see Cody.

At lunch I spotted Sarah sitting at our table but Nick was with her. I didn't want to third wheel or anything so I searched around the room again and got happy inside when I looked at Cody's table.
He was sitting with a few of his football buddies and there was definetly enough room for me to sit. I walked over to him and he smiled as soon as he saw me. "Hey Lexi, sit down." He immediately moved over as I sat down.  "Hey guys" smiled at the other guys at the table as Cody leaned over to kiss my cheek. "Sup Lexi." Everyone responded.
"We still on for the weekend? I still want to take you out again." Cody asks. His deep baritone full of hopefulness. "Of course" I smiled. "I wouldn't miss it for anything." And I meant it." Cody nodded and gave my a hand a squeeze. I laid my head on his shoulder as he talked with the boys  feeling like my day was getting better just cause of Cody but the hopes of that happening went down the drain when I saw Carter walking into the lunchroom with Heather following behind him.

Please don't come to this table

I chanted over and over as they indeed headed over to our table. "Oh my god" I muttered cuddling deeper into Cody's body. "Whats wrong babe? I thought he was your friend?" Cody quietly asked looking in the direction I was looking. But I couldn't answer because they were already here. "Sup Carter" The boys greeted each other as Heather and Carter sat down. Carter couldn't help it but to glare at me as he greeted Cody and they did the hand shake thing that all the guys do. I guess it was just gonna be his thing now to glare at me every time he saw me with
Cody. Also since I was sitting here at Cody's table Heather decided to be extra touchy feely with Carter rubbing his chest and whispering In his ear.

"Can we sit somewhere else?" I asked Cody feeling disgusted to have to sit so close to this fuckery.
Carter chuckled at me after I said that so I was preparing to just leave the table by myself until a boy  with glasses approached our table. I think he was the hall monitor or something. "Lexi isn't it?" He asked me. He was wearing a buttoned up shirt with suspenders. Some of the guys at table even laughed at the boy. I looked at him questionably. "Yeah?" Everyone was staring at him as if him coming over to this table was forbbiden. "I'm the hall monitor for the senior hallway and I noticed  your locker number is 1237 right?" He arched his eyebrow With a shaky voice and I nodded. OK he was a creep, knowing my locker number and all. "Yeah thats my locker number." My voice trailed off. He nodded. "Well someone broke into your locker. And I think they also broke into the one next to it." He announced.
"What!" I jumped up. I had importing things in my locker. "Do you want me to come with you?" Cody asks me preparing to stand up himself. "No, just stay and eat I got it." I assured him.

"My locker is next to hers" Carter growled standing from his seat. I rolled my eyes as I jogged away. He was lying, his locker was not next to mine but I guess no one knew that. "I swear nerd If anything is missing from my locker, I'm putting the blame on you." Carter threatened the poor boy for extra effect.

I quickly jogged pass them and out of the lunchroom upstairs to my locker. I had meaningful things in my locker. Pictures, extra lunch money, just certain things I wouldnt want to be stolen. Once I got up to the senior hallway I saw that my locker was wide open and the one next to mine. "Shit!" I cursed Rummaging through it. My locker was messy but I didn't notice anything missing. Who the hell would break into my locker and not take anything? I began to calm down feeling grateful that nothing was missing but suspicious that this happened. I mean who would do something like this? I made my locker neat again and as I did, a noise from the stairwell doors at the end of the hallway startled me.