《1》

The Winchester boys and Castiel were currently on a hunt to find out what had caused four different nurses working on the maternity ward of a hospital in Oklahoma to commit suicide.

The ward had been shut down for nearly four weeks when they started their investigation.

They were searching the ward when they heard laughter.

They immediately turned around only to be faced with a woman, surely no older than thirty.

She shook her head and tsked,

"You boys have a lot of nerve showing up here with the plot to kill me." She said with a smirk.

Sam rolled his eyes,

"Maybe if you weren't killing innocent women then we wouldn't be here!" He said rather annoyed.

"They killed my child, they deserve death." She stated bitterly.

They stood there, only the sound of a clock could be heard.

"That is still no excuse!" Castiel said.

She glared at him before looking back at Sam and Cas with a smug smirk.

"I think you two need to be taught a lesson about learning to choose your battles wisely."

She turned to Dean and smiled,

"You're the perfect candidate for this lesson."

His eyes went wide before shooting his salt gun.

She looked down at where she was shot and frowned.

"You really think you can kill me, Dean?"

She raised her hand before muttering a spell.

"NO STOP!" Castiel and Sam pleaded.

Dean fell to the ground and slipped into a deep slumber.

"Boys, excuse me but I have business to tend to.. Also, the name is Evelina." She said before vanishing.

The ride back to the bunker was silent, that was until Dean woke up.

He rubbed his eyes before letting out a cry.

Sam pulled over and looked at Castiel.

"Dean, what's wrong? You never cry.. Did that witch hurt you?" Sam asked.

Dean didn't respond, instead he let out a squeal and reached for Sam.

He pulled over and went around to the back seat, only to be met with Dean sucking his thumb.

"Um Cas, I think I know what spell she put on him.."

Once they arrived to the bunker, Castiel carried Dean inside.

Sam shook his head at the sight, Cas had Dean cradled in his arms as Dean was squeezing Cas' nose.

Cas spoke,

"Dean, that is not very amusing. Please stop." He said.

Dean gave him a confused look, removing his grip only to instead suck his thumb.

Sam smiled, Dean did look pretty adorable like this.

"Sam, I do believe we need to gather proper supplies for if he is stuck like this.."

Sam looked at him and then back at Dean.

"Yeah.. I guess we do. I'll head out to the store and you can watch him." He said, picking up the keys and walking out.

How were they supposed to take care of Dean like this..