Prologue 4

Rei didn't know what to do. She just sat their in panic.
"Argh, I don't know!" She yelled. She looked up. It was dark. Only thing that was lighting her place was a light from utility pole. 'I have to go home!' She was about to go, but she stopped. Something was coming toward her. It was small, flapping thinng, and purple.
"Oh, hi purple butterfly from when it was still bright!" Rei said.
It was the purple butterfly that she saw earlier. She looked at the butterfly flying around her and giggled. But she remembered that she needs to go back home.
"Uh, bye, purple butterfly! Hope we can see eachother again" Rei was about to dash.
"Wait, Miss Rei!" Someone called her name. Rei turned to look at whoever was calling her name.
"Wha-" She was going to say 'what', but she was surprised. In front of her, there was girl about her age, but doesn't go to Rei's school.
The girl had purple hair that was tied back in ponytail and could tell that it was pretty... long. She had curly bang and coral pink eyes and lips. She wore mini dress with purple translucent wings. She had long boots that reach from her thighs.
"Hi Miss Rei. I'm your partner, Lavender. Nice to meet you!" She said.
"Wait, partner for what? And why do you know my name?" Rei asked.
"I'm your partner for defeating monsters and other creatures that are making this world go mad. I know your name because this was your destiny to do it. I need you to save this world!" She explained.
"Wait, what?"