DYBM[]13[]

Hello,Isn't Sydney like really Pretty.She Is Jamie Sister

∆Sydney∆

Since this was the last day I would be at Wicca Academy.I thought I should settle some.....business.

I was on top of her throwing Multiple hits to her face.Today I finally got the guts to kick Alexis Reynolds Ass.She was miss popular,and a Junior at that fact while I'm a sophomore.Right now I'm at that level where I don't care anymore.She is getting what she deserves.She is even lucky I'm not using magic on her.Strong hands were pulling me off her by my armpits.That's when I started kicking her.I kicked her hard in the nose and I heard a loud crack.Standing up on my feet I look to see who grabbed me.it was Mr. popular,the guy I have been having a crush on since my Freshman year.

Axel Freaking Parker.

I let my anger take over and jabbed him right in the nose,cracking it in the process.He stumbled back holding it as blood gushed out.A lady stepped out of the main office looking at me disapprovingly.

"Mrs.Green,a car is here to take you home."She said.I Smiled at that and turned around looking at the crowd that formed.

"Welp,I only got one thing to say."I smiled as I started."You all can go F*** Yourself because your nothing,but instigators and Followers."

With that I started walking towards the main entrance.I twirled my fingers and changed out of the ugly blue and yellow uniform.Into a Flannel with Red Skinnys and so black Vans.I lifted my hands into a peace sign and said.

"Bye Hoes."Walking out and into the Black SUV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour or Two the SUV pulled up into the campus border.It was Amazing.The Landscapes had statues of Famous magical beings.Lights Outline the entrance.The Campus looks like a Freaking Castle and way bigger than Wicca Academy.There were people all around.Coulples making out,it was so cute made me wanna throw up.

We pulled up in front of a building,I am guessing that the Main one.It's The Largest So I'm gonna go with that.I walked out of the car and the Driver helped me unpack my stuff.I then told him a 'thank you' while hugging him.He mumbled something and got back inside of the SUV driving off.He has been with our family for years.He even had to put up with the terrible 2 when he drove them from daycare.That was a doozy.

Walking inside rolling my suitcase,with my Duffel bags floating behind me I walked into the Little office that said reception.Walking in there was a lady typing maybe a 1000 words per sec.She had on.a Green top.It looked like it was connected to something.Her Face had glitter all over,she had pointy ears and Blush on her cheeks.She was alittle bit pale if you asked me.Had Dark red hair which was in a perfect bun.Then the obvious feature that gave her species away.

Wings.Clear like Glittery green wings.She was a Fairy.I knew she felt my presence,because she stop typing.

"Name?"She said in a high pitch squeaky voice.

"Sydney Green."I said after clearing my throat.

She started back talking and made eye contact with me this time.She had beautiful Rainbow eyes.Which are rare,only Fairies high up have them.

"Ah Sister of the Chosen one.Welcome To North Pacific High.Where diversity is our motto."She started handing me papers."These are your schedule,map,Clubs information,Cabin placement and Locker combination and number.Hope you Enjoy your Year.Oh Yeah my name is Mrs Rhonda."She Smiled Brightly at me.

"Thank you Mrs Rhonda,and I love your Eyes."I said.She smiled and went back to typing.

I walked back outside.I am gonna walk to the cabin,but if i get tired I'm just gonna teletransport.I started walking enjoying the scenery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jamie∆

I have been sitting on my bed most of the Day,even though It's Still morning.Why would josh do this to me?Am I not Enough?Does he want someone better?Question after Question kept hoping up inside my brain I have come to a conclusion of my love life.

Relationships suck booty

My room door open and I put my fluffy red pillow over my head.

"Go away."I groaned into the pillow.

"Is that how you treat your sister."A familiar voice chuckled out.

I lifted the pillow off my Face to see the one and only Sydney.I jumped up and tackled her into a hug.

"Syd!Your here Early!"I screamed.

"Uh Jamie I can't breath."She spoke out.I Loosened my hold on her and she started to breath again.

"I've missed you so much.How was Wicca Academy?"I said.

"Horrible.Alexis Reynolds Took over the job title of Mrs Popular and Your Ex Axel Became Mr Popular,before I left......I may have beaten up Alexis,Broke Axel's Nose and Told Off most of the student body."She said.I laughed and we high-fived each other.This is why I love her.We get along well,But we have had our fights though.
######################

Sorry this got posted late been busy,had to go to the hospital ,but I'm okay just a Toe problem no biggie.

Don't forget to

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

Not in that order of course

Anyways

Pɛaċɛ

TaċօBɛʟʟsGօօɖ