Chapter 12

Waaay Pass my bed time xD

"This is, England's mother, our beloved Queen Victoria, has graced us with her presence!" One of the judges exclaimed. Everyone started to sing God save the Queen while she walked down the open space we made for her towards the seat that was set for her.

She took her seat and her butler addressed the crowd, "Her Majesty declares, We have not seen you in sometime, and are sorry to have concerned you. However our constitution has improved remarkably and now we are even able to come and sample curry. We wish everyone well and hold great expectations for this food that my late husband loved so much."

Everyone cheered and we watched as the cooks started to cook their curry. Apparently everyone was disgusted with the fact that Sebastian put chocolate in the curry. Agni pulled out a blue lobster and used it for the curry. Time was then called, "Times up! Now the judging will commence! First up is the Persian Tub's Beef Curry." 

We watched as the judges tasted the curry and it turned out that the man used curry powder. The Doll company was up after the man and the curry turned out to be unbalanced with a spice standing out more than the others. 

"Next up is Chef Agni from the Harold West estate." The man announced.

"May I present my curry. Lobster and seven flavored sauce." Agni said. The judges tasted it and seemed to love it right away. Lord Druit also known as the pervert seemed to proclaim his love for either Ciel or me. I'm going towards the fact he meant Ciel .

"Will the winner be decided just like that, or will we see an even better appraisal? Our final contestant is the Funtom Company!" The man said and Sebastian stepped up with his platter.

"I humbly present my curry." Sebastian said and lifted the lid on the platter. It showed three balls of dough that were filled with curry. Courtesy of my like to eat things with my hands.

Everyone questioned what he was doing and the fact that he was frying it, "It is complete. This is our company's curry." Sebastian said. 

Lord Druit cut the curry bread,"This is the curry that our company proudly presents. It is called Curry Bread!" He said and I smiled as far as I could see, the judges loved it. Lord Druit once again declared his love for the maiden. Hopefully he means Ciel.

"Has the victor become less certain? Now we shall allow the judges time to deliberate on their verdict! During that time, everyone please help yourselves to whichever curry suits you!" The announcer said

I wandered to go get myself Curry Bread. I almost made it to the table when Sebastian cut me off, "Lady Phantomhive, I have brought you a freshly made Curry Bread." He said. 

I smiled and took it, "Thank you Sebastian." I said and started munching on it. I stayed by Sebastian's side and watched as both the Funtom Curry and Agni's curry seemed to be tied.

"Chef Sebastian of the Funtom Company. Her Majesty wishes to partake of a Curry Bread. Could I please ask you to bring one over here?" Her Majesty's butler, Ash, asked Sebastian.

Sebastian nodded and went to get her a Curry Bread. Sebastian came back with a Curry Bread, "Please enjoy it, Your Majesty." Sebastian said. Everything was silent as everyone watched the Queen take a bite.

"Her Majesty declares, "A food that is easy for even children to eat, requiring neither knife nor fork, fulfilling both the rich and the poor. Allowing both the children and adults to partake  of it equally is commensurate with my goal of creating a kind and pure country." Treasuring children and the future, this kind stance moves Her Majesty greatly." Ashe said.

"Don't make me sick!" Everyone looked around, "That's too sugary. Equality? The future? For this bountiful country, where there are no hardships, what a pretentious queen!" Meena stated and she slapped plates off of the table she stood by.