Chapter 24

!!!Important message/Must read!!!

I changed Candys name to Amanda. Candy didn't seem like a name much less a name that belongs in a gang. Just letting you guys know that in case of any confusion. Enjoy!

Felixs' Pov:

We had just gotten back from Randys now vacant hideout. Randy treated me no worse than I would have treated anyone I kept held captive but I didn't enjoy being with him for one second so he did a pretty great job at being an irritating fuck.

Cry had fallen into a deep sleep along the way so I assume he didn't get much sleep while I was away. I really did miss him more then anything.

I walked inside and quickly made my way to our bedroom. I softly laid him down watching him breath lightly and bent down to place my hand over his burning forehead and cheeks.

My poor Cry is getting sick.

I sighed running my fingers through his hair. I don't know why I always do that, I just love the feel of his soft dark locks between my fingers. It pulls attention to his beautiful face that I love so much.

I stood up remembering Ken, quickly turning and walking into the living room.

I stood over Amanda who was leaning over Ken, patching his bullet womb.

"Is he gonna be okay?" She nodded not looking up. "He's gonna be fine, just unstable for a few weeks or so. He didn't loose too much blood which is good."

I sighed in relief. Relieved to know my best friend is going to be okay. Probably going to need to lay off the criminal action for a while though.

I glanced at his waking up figure and smiled. "How you holding up buddy?"

Ken smiled nodding in response. "Feeling fine man. Glad to have you back." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Glad to see you alive."

"Minx, can you do me a favor, go to the store and pick up some medicine for Cry. Because he's getting sick."

"Yeah, I know just what to get, I'll go first thing tomorrow morning." I nodded and watched her walk to her room pulling Krism behind her.

"So Felix. Glad to be back?" My gang were all standing in front of me. I crossed my arms.

"You have no idea." Red snickered. "Did Randy, you know like do anything to you?"

"He tried. I didn't let him go far." Red laughed. "Does Cry know?"

"Not really." I removed the jacket I had been wearing for maybe 3 days straight and tossed it on the couch. "And what's that on your neck?" Red and my gang stood closer to me examining my neck. "That's obviously a hickey, Red." Matt said in response to her question. "That's about as far as he did go, it doesn't hurt anymore I'm fine."

Ken chuckled. "You think that hurts?" I rolled my eyes walking back upstairs to check on Cry. "How's Cry doing anyways?" I stood at the top of the stairs staring down at Amanda. "Fine. Tired. Sick."

"No sex for you, awwh." I sarcastically laughed with my now laughing gang. "What we do is none of your concern, sick or not." I grinned.

"And what about me?" I turned my head slightly towards the tall male I now refer to as Rick. "Oh. I completely forgot about you. So what is it exactly that Cry did to get you to help?" He motioned me towards the door to the chamber.

"I'm pretty aware of the fact that Cry had you in the chamber." He huffed, slightly annoyed. "No I- well? He-" He sighed. "Let me just show you." He walked towards the chamber asking for permission to enter. I nodded walking behind him.